Add Youtube Streaming For Xbox to Live Stream directly on Xbox to Youtube.....

Discus and support Add Youtube Streaming For Xbox to Live Stream directly on Xbox to Youtube..... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Add YouTube Streaming submitted by /u/JamesTheACEz [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JamesTheACEz, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Add Youtube Streaming For Xbox to Live Stream directly on Xbox to Youtube.....

/u/JamesTheACEz, Feb 3, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to ask app makers to add features like this. So you need to ask Youtube
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

YouTube Streaming

Hi,

If you Stream only on YouTube ok i can understand the issue... Til now xbox is not able to get the stream directly... Its Mixer or twicht.

There is no ETA about this YouTube option in the near futur… Maybe Xbox "next" ? Who knows ?

But you can Stream on Twitch or Mixer then send your Stream to YouTube , just check that > https://blog.lvlupdojo.com/how-to-stream-to-twitch-youtube-gaming-at-the-same-time-62a2e4013236
    , if obs is lagy, put your stream on youtube after your live is another way too.

Hope it help.

Regards,
  4. SirNelson1 Win User

Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?

You are misunderstanding the issue. You pretty much have to jump through hoops to stream Xbox game play live on YouTube. (Try it yourself see what happens) As far as Twitch audio goes its great with no issues at all. Xbox lacks the ability to stream directly to youtube.

My $200+ headset audio is great for streaming direct to Twitch and or recording voice audio. I'd rather not spend a decent amount on a secondary mic just for youtube streams Especially if I stream for fun and not a source of income. I also don't want to buy a expensive capture card since there's not many capture cards exist that are capable of 4k@120hz pass through. And if I get one that's 1080@120hz pass-through what was the point in getting the series x?

And if the question comes to mind of why would they add that feature? (To stream directly to youtube) Why would Sony? Why would Microsoft have the feature to stream directly Twitch and not youtube? Why wouldnt Microsoft just add the feature to stream directly to youtube? Why wouldnt youtube allow they too? Is there a contract that wouldnt allow them? What's the issue? Why do I need to spend more money to buy a 2nd mic specifically for youtube streaming?

Excepting that is just how it is like being ok with a AAA game lauching with 1 game mode (say 4v4 team death match) no story mode, 1 small map and only 2 things to unlock for a cost of $70.
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

streaming to youtube on xbox

Hi There,

Xbox does not have an app or an option to stream directly to YouTube, it is only possible to stream to Mixer or Twitch. The only way you could stream to YouTube is through a PC with either a Capture card/device or by using the Console companion app to remote
    into your console and stream that app on your PC.
  6. DanMen334 Win User

How do I stream to YouTube?

unfortunately xbox one does not have an app to stream direct to youtube, as if you do with twitch and mixer, you would need a pc and a catcher to be able to stream your xbox games to youtube, but if you want to upload gameplay and record them to upload
    them then to youtube, twitch offers you the option to send your finished transmissions directly to youtube, so it's a good option since you shouldn't download the live or expect anything as it does it automatically
Thema:

1. Add Youtube Streaming For Xbox to Live Stream directly on Xbox to Youtube..... - Similar Threads - Add Youtube Streaming

2. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  3. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  4. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  5. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  6. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  7. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  8. Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one: PlzzzzzZ add it it was such a good game 63cd62a9-dda4-4d79-a3e4-11701611b3b3
  9. pls add the feature to directly stream to youtube from xbox it would be so useful

in XBoX on Windows
    pls add the feature to directly stream to youtube from xbox it would be so useful: if you would add this it would make it so much easier to stream to youtube. By doing this you would get more xbox gamers live streaming hence getting you free advertisement....
  10. Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?: Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?or do does anyone know if they have plans to add the option? I'm assuming YouTube or Microsoft has a contract not allowing it, but if anyone has...