add xbox game pass and robux gift card

Discus and support add xbox game pass and robux gift card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do I add Xbox and robux to my redeem place 66efb606-2a19-4e08-b0f2-a7af5f8ad7c3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mary_321SN, Nov 27, 2022.

1. mary_321SN
    mary_321SN Guest

how do I add Xbox and robux to my redeem place

:)

mary_321SN, Nov 27, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

buying game pass services through the microsoft store, roblux is purchased within roblox.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-game-pass/pc-ga...
  3. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft Balance not showing up

Thank you for checking, to use your Microsoft balance, have you tried to add an Xbox Gift Card directly whenever you're attempting to buy a Robux?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft Balance not showing up

Not at all, you will just add an Xbox Gift Card/Microsoft balance to check if that will work and then you can use it another time when you wanted to buy Robux.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Using Gift Card Funds

you have to buy the robux through the game itself on pc or mac. any robux purchased with a microsoft account go through xbox console only. gift cards for robux for microsoft are for the console only too.
  6. Smwutches Win User

roblox

The Robux gift cards are not currently available. They rotate out gift cards occasionally.
Thema:

1. add xbox game pass and robux gift card - Similar Threads - add game pass

2. Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox...: Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox games show up in my Steam Library) ? Using a new HP Omen 16 gaming laptop b2b56295-7dc7-47d0-9f82-811c8bad3300
  3. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  4. Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass: I'm trying to sign up for XBOX game pass, but I can't change the country/region when doing so. I'm not in the US, and Game pass is available in Norway. The drop-down menu to change the...
  5. Add a second person to my Game Pass Account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Add a second person to my Game Pass Account: Hello, At 61 years of age, whilst computer literate, i am a dead set "Gammer Dummy". I am in hospital ATM and want to add a young fella I met here to have a separate "profile" so we can challenge...
  6. Please add UPI system to buy games from Microsoft store including Xbox pass

in XboX Insiders
    Please add UPI system to buy games from Microsoft store including Xbox pass: I have only Rupay card and dont plan to get any other card , Here In india we only use UPI system , ( google pay and paytm) Please add the system In your Store as every other Company provides it...
  7. My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...: When I try to add it to the Home Screen it says I have to delete something because it’s full. I only have one tab at the top. All my other tabs were removed when the change to my Home Screen...
  8. How to add age restrictions on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to add age restrictions on xbox game pass: How to add age restrictions on xbox game pass e11c4912-a538-48b5-afbd-77a274a829b9
  9. Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In...: Add it will be highly appreciated. 1dece689-e395-4778-bb8a-041fb618725a
  10. How do I add game pass to my son's account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I add game pass to my son's account?: How do I add game pass to my kid's account? I log on and go to my family tab and click on my son's name but I can't add Game Pass for him d178e956-4dd4-49c3-a55b-621be73a82b0