Add Ukrainian language on website XBOX

Discus and support Add Ukrainian language on website XBOX in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Add Ukrainian language on website XBOX: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/uk-UA/ submitted by /u/IxI_JOKER_IxI [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IxI_JOKER_IxI, Mar 6, 2023.

1. Add Ukrainian language on website XBOX

/u/IxI_JOKER_IxI, Mar 6, 2023
  2. Євгеній Ск Win User

Xbox System supported languages

Sign the petition to the Microsoft Xbox development team! About the need to add the Ukrainian language and region in the console! Because it will mean the official support ower 50 million new gamers ready to pay for games!
    https://www.change.org/UkrainianXbox
  3. РусланНавш Win User

Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS

Yes, off course. The possibility of online purchase is inactive. I would prefer to state my real place and to use Ukrainian language instead of russian, but the list of countries for account registration is very short. Maybe I should register account in
    other region? UK or USA wold be ok for me because of English language
  4. XBF George L Win User

Ukrainian region and language on consoles Xbox one

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're from a country that does not support Xbox Live services at this time. Xbox Live® is the most comprehensive online entertainment network. With Live, members receive
    rich presence information about their friends, they can easily communicate with each other, and they can track their gaming achievements and their Gamerscore. If your country/region is not on the list, please check back with us soon—we expand our services
    frequently and may be coming to your country/region in the near future.

Xbox Live Countries
  5. ОлександрШ Win User

Ukrainian region and language on consoles Xbox one

I apologize in advance for my english via google translator i hope you understand what i want to convey to you
  6. FieryBarbecue68 Win User

Xbox Ukraine payment in UAH

Great! My region is Ukraine. I see all prices in Ukrainian UAH in the online store. I try to pay by Ukrainian visa card I cannot do it (error). What is it? What is wrong with Ukrainian Microsoft?
Thema:

Add Ukrainian language on website XBOX

1. Add Ukrainian language on website XBOX - Similar Threads - Add Ukrainian language

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  4. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  5. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  6. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  7. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  8. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  9. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  10. Add in the Xbox console Ukrainian region and Language. Over 50 milion people speaks Ukraine...

in XBoX on Windows
    Add in the Xbox console Ukrainian region and Language. Over 50 milion people speaks Ukraine...: Hello evryone! My name Ievhenii, i'm from Ukraine. I have a request to the Microsoft Xbox team, add in the Xbox console Ukrainian region and Language. We are big Europe Country Ukraine, with 50...