Add toggle for Xbox Wireless Headset waking Xbox
Discus and support Add toggle for Xbox Wireless Headset waking Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been using my Xbox Wireless Headset for months as both my gaming headset, and my Work From Home headset. It has excellent sound quality and mic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wasdme, Nov 18, 2021.
Thema:
Add toggle for Xbox Wireless Headset waking Xbox
Loading...
-
Add toggle for Xbox Wireless Headset waking Xbox - Similar Threads - Add toggle Wireless
-
How do I use the new free with adds
in XboX InsidersHow do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.
in XboX InsidersA option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs
in XboX InsidersAdd Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft... -
Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox
in XboX InsidersPlease Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments] -
Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account
in XboX InsidersTrying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press... -
Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard
in XboX InsidersAdd HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...