Add The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King for the Original Xbox to Backward ...

Discus and support Add The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King for the Original Xbox to Backward ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Add The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King for the Original Xbox to Backward Compatibility Is this not the way that I can leave my message,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BRAM STOKER 999, May 7, 2018.

  1. Add The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King for the Original Xbox to Backward ...


    Add The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King for the Original Xbox to Backward Compatibility

    Is this not the way that I can leave my message, please give me a Link to leave it correctly.

    :)
     
    BRAM STOKER 999, May 7, 2018
    #1
  2. The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

    Additionally, would an external hard drive work? or does it have to be internal?
     
    DMR1997-36EEA06E-994B-4EF2-B269-C7997803649E, May 7, 2018
    #2
  3. The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

    When I try to play the game on my Xbox 360. I get an error message telling me to try and redownload the game. I am playing on a disk though. What can I do to fix this? I used to rrally enjoy the game and want to play again.
     
    DMR1997-36EEA06E-994B-4EF2-B269-C7997803649E, May 7, 2018
    #3
  4. Frost Vomit Win User

    Backwards Compatibility Wish List

    It would be sick of they brought back The Lord of the Rings The Two Towers/Return of the King games from the original xbox days
  5. Aventhyz Win User

    What games would you like to be added on Backward compatibility list for this year(2019)?

    The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
  6. Fearless Reign7 Win User

    Original Xbox games for Xbox One backward compatibility

    The Lord of the Rings Two Towers and Return of the King

    Black (i thinks it was on xbox)
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    Surprise Trailer Animal ?

    War elephants in Lord of the Rings Return of the King were awesome.
  8. michałmalinowski1 Win User

    Original Xbox games for Xbox One backward compatibility

    What original Xbox games would you like to see backward compatible on Xbox One?

    Here's my selection:

    Star Wars: Starfighter (Special Edition)

    The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

    Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb

    The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

    Star Wars: Obi Wan

    Ty the Tasmanian Tiger

    007: Nightfire

    The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

    Pirates: The Legend of Black Kat

    The Hobbit

    Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup

    Thief: Deadly Shadows

    Shrek

    Zathura

    The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

    Lemony Snicket's a Series of Unfortunate Events

    Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

    Spider-Man

    Spider-Man 2
Thema:

Add The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King for the Original Xbox to Backward ...

Loading...
  1. Add The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King for the Original Xbox to Backward ... - Similar Threads - Add Lord Rings

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...