Add the ability to turn off VOIP completly

Discus and support Add the ability to turn off VOIP completly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Please add the ability to turn off VOIP complelty in settings like in BF4 Thanks Shawn 66fd91db-0ca8-4273-82f8-5acda9af1901 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoG Shawzborne, Mar 22, 2014.

  1. Add the ability to turn off VOIP completly


    Hi

    Please add the ability to turn off VOIP complelty in settings like in BF4

    Thanks

    Shawn

    :)
     
    RoG Shawzborne, Mar 22, 2014
    #1
  2. Muting a players mic

    not sure if you can mute one only but you can turn off the VOIP in the squad menu.
     
    PCunrecognized, Mar 22, 2014
    #2
  3. jimpesmark
    jimpesmark Guest
    How do you turn your xbox one off

    Do you turn it completly off , turn it off in stand by mode or just leave it on ?
     
    jimpesmark, Mar 22, 2014
    #3
  4. Lady Nataleigh Win User

    Game chat

    Have you checked in the games audio settings to make sure your VOIP isn't turned off? Some games allow you to turn off your VOIP which disables all in-game communication.
  5. PCunrecognized Win User

    Muting a players mic

    not sure if you can mute one only but you can turn off the VOIP in the squad menu.
  6. Beaowolf Win User

    Things you may not know (please add)

    VOIP:

    This gives you the ability to talk to the rest of the team, even if you are in a squad. You can set your VOIP to OFF- SQUAD- and TEAM.

    *Note* The other players will only hear you (outside of your squad) if you BOTH have VOIP:TEAM enabled. But you can talk to players that are freelance without them having to change anything.
  7. GgBaby96x Win User

    Turn off Mic monitoring

    Go to party, then options and then audio setting to turn it completly off
  8. Henryk W. Win User

    Controller disconnection issues (my case)

    I turned off completly my Router but it didn't help.
Thema:

Add the ability to turn off VOIP completly

Loading...
  1. Add the ability to turn off VOIP completly - Similar Threads - Add ability turn

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. You should add the ability to join servers on console

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    You should add the ability to join servers on console: Pls add it I'm begging you 26abad4d-821b-4809-9daf-a2a8935019ce
  8. Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play: I love playing competitive games with people who are on a level playing field, but you throw PC gamers into the mix and I feel they have an extremely unfair advantage when pitted against xbox and...
  9. Can we please add the ability to set a screen time limit on the organizer account?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please add the ability to set a screen time limit on the organizer account?: Without the ability to set an organizer account time limit, there are workarounds to screen time and I’m sure there are some adults who could benefit from this as well, just like we do with apple...
  10. Ability to see child's spending or to add money just returns error message!

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Ability to see child's spending or to add money just returns error message!: I use the the family security for quite a long time and found it very useful to monitor my 10 year olds usage. Just recently, whether i use the app or through a browser, it wont let me view my...