Add some one else to game

Discus and support Add some one else to game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We have 2 computers. I play on one & my husband on the other.. The game keeps adding my scores & completed games to his computer & he can't play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SandyErickson, Oct 24, 2017.

  1. Add some one else to game


    We have 2 computers. I play on one & my husband on the other.. The game keeps adding my scores & completed games to his computer & he can't play Mahjogg under his own name. How do I correct this?? have tried to add a new acct. but that doesn't seem to
    work as I can't find how to get a pin #. Please help. Thank you

    :)
     
    SandyErickson, Oct 24, 2017
    #1
  2. BUSTA LIVE
    BUSTA LIVE Guest
    UK Miners

    Anyone who wants to add me up for some survival or creation games just add me. Due to time differences its hard to play with everyone else.

    Add me:
     
    BUSTA LIVE, Oct 24, 2017
    #2
  3. Minerman500
    Minerman500 Guest
    Playing Minecraft alone sucks Add some one else to game :p

    i play minecraft all the time, but i want to play with some1 else Add some one else to game :p can some one add me??
     
    Minerman500, Oct 24, 2017
    #3
  4. Xx RogueMerc xX Win User

    Sold TF, bought it again...

    I personally believe this is one of the better shooting games I have played in a while. However, I am already Gen 10 and don't really have anything else extra to do with the game. Just playing the game modes without challenges, etc. can become boring. I
    am hoping they add some good add ons in this new update.
  5. Minerman500 Win User

    Playing Minecraft alone sucks :P

    i play minecraft all the time, but i want to play with some1 else :p can some one add me??
  6. is that Hydro Win User

    Looking for some friends

    Added.

    Anyone else is welcome to add me as well, if your looking for some co-op gaming. Majority of my games are co-op.
  7. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

    Do graphics get worse?

    Yes some games do take a step backward graphically to add more content. Crackdown 2 is the perfect example. The first one looked very good graphically. But they lowered the graphics in the 2nd game to add 4 player co-op campaign, air vehicles, 16 player
    multiplayer, and allow over 400 enemies on the screen at once. So yes, some of the games graphics do get worse for sure. The 360 can only handle so much processing power. If you add something, you have to remove something else.
  8. R4GN4RLOTHBROK Win User

    Where are the Titan decals?

    They did add one game mode this morning maybe everything else is just delayed
Thema:

Add some one else to game

Loading...
  1. Add some one else to game - Similar Threads - Add else game

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...