Add some basic STUFF to XBOX APP (PC) PLEASE.

Discus and support Add some basic STUFF to XBOX APP (PC) PLEASE. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; We need these basic stuff in xbox app for PC : - Download Speed limiter - Game Files verification, so people with limited internet can take the games... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MENTRAUZ, Dec 12, 2021.

  1. /u/MENTRAUZ
    /u/MENTRAUZ Guest

    Add some basic STUFF to XBOX APP (PC) PLEASE.


    We need these basic stuff in xbox app for PC :
    - Download Speed limiter
    - Game Files verification, so people with limited internet can take the games from their friends and
    verify the game files and play the game...

    please add those 2 basic things ....

    submitted by /u/MENTRAUZ
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/MENTRAUZ, Dec 12, 2021
    #1
  2. Dubstep Kittens Win User

    Black Ops 2 Is Now..

    [quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

    ^^Yeah, BOTH devs add some good stuff now and then, BUT its "basically" the same game as it ever was.

    [/quote]

    True basically it is.
  3. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    Black Ops 2 Is Now..

    ^^Yeah, BOTH devs add some good stuff now and then, BUT its "basically" the same game as it ever was.
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

    Xbox app borked? Maybe a Live service issue?

    To add some more info to this.....

    When I launch the Xbox app, if I click on a friend's name, their info loads in instantly.

    It's only the subsequent friends I click on whose info loads in super slow.

    Please don't ignore this, cos for me, the app is basically unusable now.
  5. CarstenE Win User

    communication ban finish and still ban

  6. Sodangidni Win User

    AOE 2 forWindows

    Hi, Roger.

    Xbox's dependencies for PC are basically programs, like the Xbox app, the Gaming Services app, and services that are already running on your PC.
    All this allows the Xbox app (and basically Microsoft Store games) to function properly.
Thema:

Add some basic STUFF to XBOX APP (PC) PLEASE.

Loading...
  1. Add some basic STUFF to XBOX APP (PC) PLEASE. - Similar Threads - Add basic STUFF

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. its pretty simple. add search and some basic sort functions to the download history (Sort...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    its pretty simple. add search and some basic sort functions to the download history (Sort...: its pretty simple. add search and some basic sort functions to the download history (Sort by purchase/trial, sort by date, alphabetical) but really search is the most important I have thousands...
  10. Can not add anyone to my son's account, VERY basic help needed please.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not add anyone to my son's account, VERY basic help needed please.: I purchased Live for my son's 9th birthday, as advised got a microsoft account, added the key couldn't see how to control his access, contacted online help. They told me my son needed his own...