"Add Security" legend
Discus and support "Add Security" legend in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm from Mexico and I hadn't been able to use my main account since a month because of alleged "security addition" here it says that security... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GabrielaBarrenechea Vives, Sep 26, 2019.
Thema:
"Add Security" legend
Loading...
-
"Add Security" legend - Similar Threads - Add Security legend
-
How do I use the new free with adds
in XboX InsidersHow do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.
in XboX InsidersA option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs
in XboX InsidersAdd Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft... -
Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox
in XboX InsidersPlease Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments] -
Add more advanced security options for Xbox accounts
in XboX InsidersAdd more advanced security options for Xbox accounts: Account security is critical — especially with digital purchases and cloud saves. Suggestions: – Login alerts on Xbox and in the app – Device management with manual removal of old or unknown... -
Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...
in XBoX AccessibilitySomeone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...: Someone managed to grab hold of my account and add their alias account in the security info and deleted the original security info. Is there any way to recover my account back?...