add Romania to the xbox region

Discus and support add Romania to the xbox region in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Helloo, please add Romania to the xbox region. There are many Xbox one gamers who want to buy game pass online and can't.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DragosBAndrei, Feb 6, 2021.

  1. add Romania to the xbox region


    Helloo, please add Romania to the xbox region. There are many Xbox one gamers who want to buy game pass online and can't.

    :)
     
    DragosBAndrei, Feb 6, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.

    To add, since Romania is not a support region, there won't be any codes made for that region.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Cannot select region when buying a product

    Well that's because Romania isnt a Xbox live supported region

    You can ONLY select Xbox live supported regions as your billing region and add a supported payment method from a Xbox live supported region

    Since you aren't in a supported region you have to.come up with your own method
  4. ngocphi Win User

    I can not change my location from U.S to Romania, will XBOX add this option? I can't buy anything virtually beacuse of this.

    Nope as Romania is NOT a Xbox livr region
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

    WRONG REGION

    Also to add Romania is not even a supported Live region so you cannot buy Live for that region and you will always run into trouble when it comes to downloading anything from the marketplace sorry.
  6. IvanMiro Win User

    Incorrectly formatted postcode

    The issue is that I cannot find Romania as a region on Xbox
Thema:

add Romania to the xbox region

Loading...
  1. add Romania to the xbox region - Similar Threads - add Romania region

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Romania to the support és regions

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Romania to the support és regions: It’s 2025 and still no support for Romani it’s easy to buy Xbox consoles but for using it not so we don’t have currency support nor gamepass support if you buy game pass it has to be from third...
  8. Can you add Romania to supported regions?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can you add Romania to supported regions?: Can you add Romania to supported regions? I can't buy xbox pass from Romania, says regions not supported? wtf? it is not like romania it is in russia... yet .... submitted by...
  9. I can not change my location from U.S to Romania, will XBOX add this option? I can't buy...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can not change my location from U.S to Romania, will XBOX add this option? I can't buy...: I can not change my location from U.S to Romania, will XBOX add this option? I can't buy anything virtually beacuse of this. 17e0e7b7-42b4-474d-82f3-12928322e55c
  10. will microsoft add romania on the xbox locationt slector\rewards proggram

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    will microsoft add romania on the xbox locationt slector\rewards proggram: or is there a altrenative solution ? f5db3ae1-6bde-4899-8b11-184500508074