Add Romania to the support és regions
Discus and support Add Romania to the support és regions in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It’s 2025 and still no support for Romani it’s easy to buy Xbox consoles but for using it not so we don’t have currency support nor gamepass support if... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tibiketiger, Jan 31, 2025.
Thema:
Add Romania to the support és regions
Loading...
-
Add Romania to the support és regions - Similar Threads - Add Romania support
-
How do I use the new free with adds
in XboX InsidersHow do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.
in XboX InsidersA option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Can you add Romania to supported regions?
in XboX InsidersCan you add Romania to supported regions?: Can you add Romania to supported regions? I can't buy xbox pass from Romania, says regions not supported? wtf? it is not like romania it is in russia... yet .... submitted by... -
I can not change my location from U.S to Romania, will XBOX add this option? I can't buy...
in XBoX AccessibilityI can not change my location from U.S to Romania, will XBOX add this option? I can't buy...: I can not change my location from U.S to Romania, will XBOX add this option? I can't buy anything virtually beacuse of this. 17e0e7b7-42b4-474d-82f3-12928322e55c -
add Romania to the xbox region
in XBoX Sales and Promoadd Romania to the xbox region: Helloo, please add Romania to the xbox region. There are many Xbox one gamers who want to buy game pass online and can't. f649e161-f708-45a1-85ef-a13e343ddc4b -
will microsoft add romania on the xbox locationt slector\rewards proggram
in XBoX Games and Appswill microsoft add romania on the xbox locationt slector\rewards proggram: or is there a altrenative solution ? f5db3ae1-6bde-4899-8b11-184500508074