Add Rocket League to Xbox Game Pass for PC

Discus and support Add Rocket League to Xbox Game Pass for PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm certain not just me, but other people would love to see this title on game pass so we can play with out friends on Xbox. Please make it happen... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Meet8, Feb 8, 2020.

  1. /u/Meet8
    /u/Meet8 Guest

    Add Rocket League to Xbox Game Pass for PC


    I'm certain not just me, but other people would love to see this title on game pass so we can play with out friends on Xbox. Please make it happen Microsoft!

    submitted by /u/Meet8
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Meet8, Feb 8, 2020
    #1
  2. Madara. Win User

    Game pass expired just after being paid for?

    Also did i make a mistake of buying the 10$ pass instead of the 15$ one, Rocket league isnt just a pc game, but the 15$ pass says 100+ pc games, would rocket league be considered a pc game, wasting my money?
  3. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

    Game pass expired just after being paid for?

    Also did i make a mistake of buying the 10$ pass instead of the 15$ one, Rocket league isnt just a pc game, but the 15$ pass says 100+ pc games, would rocket league be considered a pc game, wasting my money?
    I understand, if you buy the PC service you cannot use it on the console due to the catalog, you would have to upgrade to Ultimate.
  4. LaZy xxgamin Win User

    Why is it making me buy this again

    You had rocket league digital because you had game pass when you downgraded you no longer had your game pass games (rocket league)
  5. AnkTheTank11190 Win User

    Rocket League coming off game pass, is it still playable after purchase of game pass?

    Wait wait...

    Rocket League is going free to play on all platforms...

    Does this mean when Rocket League is removed from the game pass, I will have my xbox rocket league account the same, or will i need to reinstall it...

    And if it is free to play can my friends who dont have rocket league start to play it by downloading it on the MS store?

    Many thanks...
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

    My accounts/devices

    Hi Jude,

    Thanks for reaching out to us today. We understand you're attempting to install Rocket League on your PC. Unfortunately, Rocket league isn't part of our

    Xbox play anywhere games
    . This means that rocket league only works on the Xbox One, it wouldn't be available on PC. Even though it's not part of our Xbox play anywhere games i believe there's third party sites such as (Steam)
    that has rocket league available on PC. We apologize for the inconvenience.

    Hope this information helps.
Thema:

Add Rocket League to Xbox Game Pass for PC

Loading...
  1. Add Rocket League to Xbox Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - Add Rocket League

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Rocket League new add on bundle not available for purchase

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Rocket League new add on bundle not available for purchase: The Rocket League official twitter has said multiple times that the new cars were available for purchase for everyone starting June 18th.. Yet now its June 26th and the cars are still not...