Add Reviews and Reviewing Capabilities to Xbox Console Companion

Discus and support Add Reviews and Reviewing Capabilities to Xbox Console Companion in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Reviews are a great source of information, but upon looking up a game I wanted to leave a review for on my phone, I realized that the capability to do... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ralph_Nacho, Aug 31, 2021.

  1. Add Reviews and Reviewing Capabilities to Xbox Console Companion


    Reviews are a great source of information, but upon looking up a game I wanted to leave a review for on my phone, I realized that the capability to do so from mobile does not exist in the latest mobile app - not even for viewing the reviews that are already there. Leaving reviews on the phone would make a lot more sense than leaving it from within the Xbox console. Being able to read the ones already there should absolutely be a capability.

    It would be 100 times faster, first of all, to type up a review that is proper and fulfilling from your phone instead of via Xbox controller. You get support for auto-correct and a keyboard. The Xbox OS does not support good text editing, whatsoever.

    It would also be 100 times more convenient to see the reviews of a game from your phone while you're out instead of waiting until you're on the couch and having this uninteresting, boring, text interface on your 4k TV that should instead have the game you downloaded from your phone earlier in the day - after reading these reviews - already pulled up.

    The current system for reviews is just not up to par with the rest of the store which - in my opinion - is wonderful (barring the fact that you removed the best rated games category - but that is a whole different issue.)

    Shout out to the game that brought me here to leave this feedback: Greedfall, 10/10 on Gamepass.

    submitted by /u/Ralph_Nacho
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Ralph_Nacho, Aug 31, 2021
    #1
  2. iTz NFS Nick Win User

    Issued 2-week suspension by enforcement team for "inappropriate profile content" with ZERO evidence

    Thank you for the reply.

    The suspension is less than 24 hours old, but I was still capable of submitting a Case Review.

    To avoid repetition of chat you are welcome to review my previous replies to other Ambassadors.

    Thanks again.
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

    Dead Island

    So where's your review?



    Who gets a "review copy" and then doesn't review the game?



    Something doesn't add up here.



    Az
  4. Lofty Who Win User

    Scream Ride Releases 3/3/2015 - Friends List

  5. Qwertei Win User

    Xbox One Console Review

    I'm sorry to hear this but.

    Legal threats and suicide threats isn't appropriate and can cause this thread to be locked up fast so in the future please avoid this thank you.

    If you have a issue please address it because i cannot see the issue besides owning a faulty console(s) there are plenty of great community volunteers and support staff who i bet will be glad to assist you including me.
  6. Tadeu dailson Win User

    Error when purchasing a game.

    Hello, I hope you are well

    Please review these steps.

    Press the Xbox button  to open the dashboard and go to Profile & system.

    Review the account that is connected to the console. If you need to switch accounts, select Add or switch.

    Choose the correct profile to connect and go to the Store to continue making your purchase.
Thema:

Add Reviews and Reviewing Capabilities to Xbox Console Companion

Loading...
  1. Add Reviews and Reviewing Capabilities to Xbox Console Companion - Similar Threads - Add Reviews Reviewing

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Minecraft xbox one edition add on review

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft xbox one edition add on review: My Minecraft Xbox One Edition Adons were not loading or working for me but it said It was bought and it wasn't letting me use the builder pack or the favorite pack had when I had gotten and...