Add Recent players friends list support in the next update
Discus and support Add Recent players friends list support in the next update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Please Add Recent players friends list support in the next update Thank-you, Shawn 90437cae-4d18-4368-aa58-124b60e69c65 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoG Shawzborne, Mar 17, 2014.
Thema:
Add Recent players friends list support in the next update
Loading...
-
Add Recent players friends list support in the next update - Similar Threads - Add Recent players
-
How do I use the new free with adds
in XboX InsidersHow do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.
in XboX InsidersA option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs
in XboX InsidersAdd Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft... -
Lost saves in lies of P.I've played for over 100 hours.I recently bought an add-on and...
in XBoX Games and AppsLost saves in lies of P.I've played for over 100 hours.I recently bought an add-on and...: Lost saves in lies of P.I've played for over 100 hours.I recently bought an add-on and spent the money.I logged into the game today and the only thing I can do is start a new game.What should I... -
Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?
in XboX InsidersAre there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?: Regarding local coop, I was thinking about adding compatibility for 2 controls in a single game, for example, FIFA 23, where I believe that many players would like to play 1v1 with friends.... -
[Feature Request] Add Recent Players Support to Battlefield 4 on Xbox One
in XBoX Games and Apps[Feature Request] Add Recent Players Support to Battlefield 4 on Xbox One: Hi, Please add Recent Players Support to Battlefield 4 on Xbox One Thank-you, Shawn 213e3012-c0f7-48f0-803f-d36c596ad1ab