Add Press To Talk / Voice Control Settings Please.

Discus and support Add Press To Talk / Voice Control Settings Please. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Some mics are better then other, but still 90% of all sounds coming from consoles mics are not needed for gaming. Also, there should be settings for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Popa2caps, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Popa2caps
    Popa2caps Guest

Some mics are better then other, but still 90% of all sounds coming from consoles mics are not needed for gaming. Also, there should be settings for limiters, EQ and compressors for voice.

I use for example a pair of AKG K702 headphones from my PC (Xbox Series X audio goes through my monitor out to my motherboards audio input). My mic is a PS4 default just plugged into a razer wolverine ultimate with voice set to speakers (so audio goes to my headset). I would like to control the volume and EQ and/ or limit it like most PC games have.

I don't like to mute players, but I'm forced to when going in most first person shooters to be honest and it sucks. For example, I would love to use a button on my controller to enable my voice, while also having the ability to EQ, limit the incoming voice volume to not mess with in game volume.

Might edit this down if confusing.

:)

Popa2caps, Mar 15, 2021
  2. KALEEF Win User

Audio help needed

To Adjust your voice preferences

Press the Guide button on your controller.

Go to Settings.

Select Preferences.

Select Voice.

Under Voice Output, select Play Through Both.
  3. Porschesgt10 Win User

Microphone

You should check if you have correctly set your Xbox communication settings as there are some options that could limit your voice communication:

1. press the Xbox button on your controller
    2. select Settings and then All Settings from the list of options
    3. go to Account using the left navigation pane and click Privacy and online safety
    4. Select Adult defaults and click on View details and customize
    5. in Communicate with voice and text, select Specific friends or everybody, depending on who you want that profile to talk to.
  4. onyxishere Win User

I can't hear voice though my headphone!

What you are describing suggests an issue with your voice settings in the preferences. Press the Guide button on the controller and scroll to the right. Choose Preferences and under Voice ensure that it's set to either Play Through Both or Play Through
    Headset.
  5. PalZer0 Win User

New Headset Problems

Hello SacredDoughnut1.

-

The G230 headset was designed for PC gaming and, as such, is not meant to be compatible with the 360.

-

Are the adapters you're using official Logitech accessories? Unofficial accessories can cause issues like the mic not working.

-

As for the game sound being low when people talk, the most common cause of this is the game volume in voice settings set too low (this setting controls how loud the game is when someone is talking through the headset).

-

To fix the game volume, follow these instructions:

1. Press the guide button on your controller then navigate to the Settings blade.

2. Go to Preferences > Voice.

3. Adjust the "Game volume" so that it's at a comfortable level (you probably have it currently set to a really low value like 1 or 0). I personally recommend adjusting it to 5, 6 or 7 but your mileage may vary.

-

Hope that helps.
  6. aslim187 Win User

Xbox and Ps4

Their are several things you need to check to see if your internet is open or moderate that might have some thing to do with it. Plus in finite their has been some issue with the party talk. Go into your audio settings in game voice chat press x turn off
    voice chat press x reset the go back in voice chat and press on then x reset try that their are video. Online to work you through that hope help I had same problem but that worked
Thema:

1. Add Press To Talk / Voice Control Settings Please. - Similar Threads - Add Press Talk

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  4. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  5. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  6. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  7. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  8. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  9. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  10. I like the idea for the new guide, but do you think you can add a new "Press Y To Search"...

in XboX Insiders
    I like the idea for the new guide, but do you think you can add a new "Press Y To Search"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alex11867 [link] [comments]