Add option to install/buy add ons directly through the add on list from a game on the store

Discus and support Add option to install/buy add ons directly through the add on list from a game on the store in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Right now you need to scroll down all the way down to the add on list (which is already annoying as the new store app doesn't support scrolling with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zestyclose_Video8111, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Add option to install/buy add ons directly through the add on list from a game on the store

Right now you need to scroll down all the way down to the add on list (which is already annoying as the new store app doesn't support scrolling with RT/LT), and you can't purchase directly from this list, you need to enter the content page, purchase/claim it and then go back to the game page.

But then when getting back into the game page you are brought to the top, and if want to buy another piece of content you need to scroll down to the add on list again, and then horizontally until the position you was.

That's not a great user experience and has me often switching to the web page version of the store where I can just open the content into another tabs and buy each one of them

submitted by /u/Zestyclose_Video8111
    [link] [comments]

/u/Zestyclose_Video8111, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

help with redeemed code

Kindly install them directly from Microsoft Store App.

Go to “My Library” to install the add-ons.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

FORZA HORIZON 3 DELUXE EDITION NOT WORKING

Hi there,

Please go through this and let us know if it helped. Thanks.

Download add-ons you’ve purchased as part of a bundle

If multiple add-ons were included in a single purchase, such as a season pass or a Limited Edition game bundle, you may need to download them separately. There are two ways to download the individual items:

• Inside the game, look for a store. Find the component items of the season pass, and download them there.
    • Download the individual add-ons from the Store. Here’s how:
    1. While on the Home screen, scroll to the right, and then press the A button on your controller to open My games and apps.
    2. Locate the game, and then press the Menu button .
    3. Select Manage game.
    4. In the Ready to install column, select the add-on you want to install.
    5. Press the A button to install the add-on.
    If you’re having issues downloading your add-ons, see Problems downloading a game or app on Xbox One.
  4. Redfox888 Win User

My Xbox one games won’t install.

Don't listen to these guys go to reddit you'll get farther. That being said. This has been an ongoing problem scince 2017. It's the store and Microsoft's campaign to kill the used game market. They don't want us buying and selling our own games from each other or Game stores. They want us to buy them from the digital store.

I got mine to download digitally by selecting the game before cancelling the installation when the disc starts installing. Go to the Microsoft store either from the Game Card or the Manage Game and Add Ons options. Now add the game to your wishlist. Cancel the install and reset the xbox by just holding the power button for 10 seconds. Make sure you leave the play disc for the game in the disk drive.

After it reboots go to the store and push left on the joystick to get to the store menu. Scroll down to the LISTS option which is your wishlist and the recently viewed list. The game should be on both lists. Select your game to get to its store page and there should be an option to install the game. It will install the entire game over the internet so it will take a while depending on your internet speed.
  5. Allebas Win User

DLC FFXV Episode Ardyn

Have you tried installing it from the Xbox store or from your manage games? I was able to reinstall the DLC from the store. Also you can check your purchase history to see if you were charged here Payment
    & billing

Finding add-ons

For game add-ons—or DLC—the first place to check is in your games and apps (per above).

In your games list, focus on a game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons.

Some add-ons are accessed in the game rather than installed separately. Any installable add-ons or DLC not yet installed will appear under Ready to install.
  6. PURExKsavBearX Win User

FINDING FRIENDS ON FORTNITE between PS4 and Xbox

You can play across platform on fortnite. You add friends through the start menu in game you can search either by email, game tag , or epic username. You can not add friends from Ps4 directly to your xbox. The friends you add on epic will be listed on
    your friends list in game uder epic friends.
Thema:

Add option to install/buy add ons directly through the add on list from a game on the store

1. Add option to install/buy add ons directly through the add on list from a game on the store - Similar Threads - Add option install

2. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  3. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  4. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  5. Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list: Currently, Xbox allows you to "hide" any games in your achievements/play list as long as you have no gamerscore attached to it. I'd personally like the option to hide any games from my Xbox...
  6. Would you guys be able to add vbucks as an option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you guys be able to add vbucks as an option?: I don't play on playstation instead I play on pc and it's not like a can get an xbox giftcard to use on vbucks is there an other way? d80acdcb-77f0-45ca-9c4d-6d281b02c194
  7. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?: A great option for the share button is to swap between party chat and game chat instantly with one click. You can already chance settings like taking a photo, video, start and stop recording,...
  8. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?: A great option for the share button is to swap between party chat and game chat instantly with one click. You can already chance settings like taking a photo, video, start and stop recording,...
  9. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XboX Insiders
  10. Please Add Option toTurn Off Mouse Acceleration!

in XboX Insiders
    Please Add Option toTurn Off Mouse Acceleration!: I have tested mordern warfare II, black ops and minecraft on series x,they all have significant mouse acceleration. Please Add Option toTurn Off Mouse Acceleration! submitted by...