Add Option For Console Updates To Run In The Background And Add Notifications For When...

Discus and support Add Option For Console Updates To Run In The Background And Add Notifications For When... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in Alpha Skip Ahead, sometimes I'll forget to check when there's a Console Update and be forced to update the Xbox Console while I'm playing a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DEATHPHANTOMG49, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Add Option For Console Updates To Run In The Background And Add Notifications For When...

I'm in Alpha Skip Ahead, sometimes I'll forget to check when there's a Console Update and be forced to update the Xbox Console while I'm playing a game, mostly online games and I know I'm not the only one that experiences this. I would like to see this fixed by allowing Xbox Updates to be run and download in the background while continuing to play games, then when the Xbox Update finishes a notification pops up asking you if you want to restart and apply the Xbox Update now or schedule a time to restart the Xbox to apply the update. Another thing to add would be notifications when a game has an update available.

submitted by /u/DEATHPHANTOMG49
    [link] [comments]

/u/DEATHPHANTOMG49, Nov 22, 2022
  2. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

"New Followers" Notification is Not Working For Me

3. onyxishere Win User

How long until I can play campaign mode on Gears of War 4?

You'll get a notification when the game is ready to play. The limits are different though so there's no way to say when this will be. What I can suggest though is to set your console to instant on and turn on background downloads so that the game will
    continue to install while the console is off.

Another option would be to take your console (or external hard drive) to a friends house and see if they can let you install the update while there.
  4. A Blue Illusion Win User

hopeful future updates for the xbox one

[quote user="ImDrunky"]

[quote user="oUNDEAD ZOMBIEo"]

You aren't missing having notifications when friends come online? Checking friends list, activity feed, messages..

[/quote]Can't say I am and if they do patch it later, I hope they will give us an option to turn notifications off. Being allowed to have a bigger FL, having all those pop ups every time someone comes online would annoy me a great deal.

[/quote]

Well, there is a separate list for friends that you can 'favorite'... I'd say that would be the best logical course for them to add notifications. If you want to only be notified when certain friends come online you could add those friends to the favorites
    list. As far as that goes, they could still add the option to turn off those notifications as well.
  5. smileskybird Win User

So we can kind of customize our dashboard right?

All I want to do as add one of my favourite pictures to the Dashboard background like you can with 360. But heard you can only change the colour of the Dashboard background not put a picture? Is this true or will we have to wait for an update? If you can
    add a picture to the Dashboard background like for 360, they should allow you too for 1. M implies you can "personalize" your Xbox. Someone commented you may not be able to add a picture to the Dashboard background cuz the Tiles are live or something.
  6. AHal Win User

Quirks hope MS fixes!

I also am a little bit annoyed that there are no friend online notifications anymore... hopefully they add it back, or at least make it an on/off option. Seems like it should be an easy implementation with all the other notifications they have in the options
    menu.
Thema:

Add Option For Console Updates To Run In The Background And Add Notifications For When...

1. Add Option For Console Updates To Run In The Background And Add Notifications For When... - Similar Threads - Add Option Console

2. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  3. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  4. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  5. Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list: Currently, Xbox allows you to "hide" any games in your achievements/play list as long as you have no gamerscore attached to it. I'd personally like the option to hide any games from my Xbox...
  6. Would you guys be able to add vbucks as an option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you guys be able to add vbucks as an option?: I don't play on playstation instead I play on pc and it's not like a can get an xbox giftcard to use on vbucks is there an other way? d80acdcb-77f0-45ca-9c4d-6d281b02c194
  7. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?: A great option for the share button is to swap between party chat and game chat instantly with one click. You can already chance settings like taking a photo, video, start and stop recording,...
  8. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?: A great option for the share button is to swap between party chat and game chat instantly with one click. You can already chance settings like taking a photo, video, start and stop recording,...
  9. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XboX Insiders
  10. Please Add Option toTurn Off Mouse Acceleration!

in XboX Insiders
    Please Add Option toTurn Off Mouse Acceleration!: I have tested mordern warfare II, black ops and minecraft on series x,they all have significant mouse acceleration. Please Add Option toTurn Off Mouse Acceleration! submitted by...