Add-ons not appearing in game but are installed.

Discus and support Add-ons not appearing in game but are installed. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently reinstalled Battlefield 1 on my xbox series x. Along with the base game, I also installed all of the DLC's and the premium pass package.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Successful-Donut4766, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Add-ons not appearing in game but are installed.

I recently reinstalled Battlefield 1 on my xbox series x. Along with the base game, I also installed all of the DLC's and the premium pass package. When I go into the game, it says I don't have any of the DLC's or the premium pass. I already checked the add-ons screen and it says they are all installed. I have no idea why the game doesn't seem to think I have any of the DLC's or why I can't play them. If you know the solution please let me know, thanks.

submitted by /u/Successful-Donut4766
    [link] [comments]

/u/Successful-Donut4766, Jun 6, 2023
  2. AirNebula732 Win User

Borderlands 3 Super Delux Editition

Hey did you check the manage game add ons on the game to see if there was any extra files to download

Finding add-ons

For game add-ons—or DLC—the first place to check is in your games and apps (per above).

In your games list, focus on a game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons.

Some add-ons are accessed in the game rather than installed separately. Any installable add-ons or DLC not yet installed will appear under Ready to install.
  3. DominumStige Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops 3

Hi!

Make sure you sign in with the same account you used for the purchase. Verify that the DLCs are properly installed.

In your games list, focus on a game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons. Any installable add-ons or DLC not yet installed will appear under Manage game & add-ons.
  4. Dondlan Win User

Problems playing HALO:Master Chief Collection

Be sure that the campaign content is installed.

To check it just press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons.
    Some add-ons are accessed in the game rather
    than installed separately. Any installable add-ons or DLC not
    yet installed will appear under Ready to install.
  5. Netechma Win User

File Explorer

as far as add ons for a game I always hit the back button on the installed games screen and choose manage game. All of the addons should appear there.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xenoverse 2 dlc does not appear

Hi phaganax1011,

Thanks for the update. Is your DLC listed as installed under the manage game option? To check, view whether or not they have been installed, follow these steps:

In your games list, focus on a game, press the Menu button
    on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons.

Some add-ons are accessed in the game rather than installed separately. Any installable add-ons or DLC not yet installed will appear under
    Ready to install.

If the DLC is installed when under the Manage game & add-ons page, then your game may not be registering them; for that you must contact the developer of the game.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Add-ons not appearing in game but are installed.

1. Add-ons not appearing in game but are installed. - Similar Threads - Add ons appearing

2. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  3. No discounts on WarThunder Add-Ons in Germany

in XboX Insiders
    No discounts on WarThunder Add-Ons in Germany: Why are the Add-On Sales for WarThunder not available in Germany? Germany seems to be one of the few countries that does not get any discounts for the game. I would really appreciate if the...
  4. Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?: I recently got an Xbox One disc copy of Mortal Kombat 11 to play on my Xbox Series X. Ever since I got it, I’ve been dying to play the story mode, but it wouldn’t let me in game. I tried going to...
  5. What do i do if gifted Add Ons dont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do i do if gifted Add Ons dont work: My Friend gifted me Ruby Weapon Skin Add on for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and I accepted it and I have proof its installed but it still tries to make me buy it and I don’t have it in my...
  6. So I have the full ultimate pack with all the cars and add ons on my Xbox one but when I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I have the full ultimate pack with all the cars and add ons on my Xbox one but when I go...: So I have the ultimate pack for forza horizon 4 with all the cars and add ons installEd on my Xbox one but when I went to install it on my series x it says I have to buy everything again...
  7. Add ons galore

in XBoX on Windows
    Add ons galore: Hi all, I've just gone to the store to download Hogwarts. I bought the standard edition about 2 months ago and I found that I could now download the Deluxe version. When I looked in the bundle 46...
  8. Fallout 3 GOTY Add Ons & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY Add Ons & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 on Xbox series X: Hi all i own a physical copy of Fallout 3 GOTY Xbox 360 & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 and when I install the games i don't have the dlc from both of them. Of i am not gonna pay...
  9. FS22 Add ons not appearing ingame

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS22 Add ons not appearing ingame: I hope some can help. I've tried everything Hard reset the xbox Cleared the cache Reinstalled the base game and add ons I have the Xbox series S. When going to the MODHUB it tells me to buy...
  10. Sign in menu doesnt appear on my Xbox one when the add new button is selected.

in XboX Insiders
    Sign in menu doesnt appear on my Xbox one when the add new button is selected.: I had to factory reset my console and when i rebooted it and started to set it up i got to sign into my account and all that happens is a loading screen appears and then disapears not giving me...