Add ons galore

Discus and support Add ons galore in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi all, I've just gone to the store to download Hogwarts. I bought the standard edition about 2 months ago and I found that I could now download the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CSR74, Nov 19, 2023.

1. CSR74
    CSR74 Guest

Add ons galore

Hi all,

I've just gone to the store to download Hogwarts. I bought the standard edition about 2 months ago and I found that I could now download the Deluxe version. When I looked in the bundle 46 add ons are included ??? Can anyone tell me what's going on ?

Thanks

Add ons galore [​IMG]

Add ons galore [​IMG]

Add ons galore [​IMG]

Add ons galore [​IMG]

:)

CSR74, Nov 19, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Add ons galore

No problem, CSR74, it's a pleasure to help!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. CSR74 Win User

Add ons galore

Thanks Gerardo for the reply, great advice and guidance.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Add ons galore

Hi there CSR74, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It seems to be an error since the game clearly should not include add-ons from other games. I recommend reporting the issue to the Xbox team using the instructions in the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

This way, Xbox engineers will investigate the reported issue and work on a solution as soon as possible.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum we are just fellow gamers trying to help and guide other players.

I appreciate your understanding.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. PureElJefe420 Win User

Multiple Games Freezing

glitches galore, major freezing problems
  6. The House of H Win User

Steals

This game has cheese-stealers galore.
Thema:

Add ons galore

1. Add ons galore - Similar Threads - Add ons galore

2. Trouble joining worlds with add-ons Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trouble joining worlds with add-ons Minecraft.: Hello, I am currently having troubles when joining a minecraft bedrock world on Xbox. I have enabled some add-ons from the marketplace store (dragon fire, tinkerers construct, etc.) and whenever...
  3. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  4. No discounts on WarThunder Add-Ons in Germany

in XboX Insiders
    No discounts on WarThunder Add-Ons in Germany: Why are the Add-On Sales for WarThunder not available in Germany? Germany seems to be one of the few countries that does not get any discounts for the game. I would really appreciate if the...
  5. Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?: I recently got an Xbox One disc copy of Mortal Kombat 11 to play on my Xbox Series X. Ever since I got it, I’ve been dying to play the story mode, but it wouldn’t let me in game. I tried going to...
  6. What do i do if gifted Add Ons dont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do i do if gifted Add Ons dont work: My Friend gifted me Ruby Weapon Skin Add on for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and I accepted it and I have proof its installed but it still tries to make me buy it and I don’t have it in my...
  7. So I have the full ultimate pack with all the cars and add ons on my Xbox one but when I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I have the full ultimate pack with all the cars and add ons on my Xbox one but when I go...: So I have the ultimate pack for forza horizon 4 with all the cars and add ons installEd on my Xbox one but when I went to install it on my series x it says I have to buy everything again...
  8. Fallout 3 GOTY Add Ons & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY Add Ons & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 on Xbox series X: Hi all i own a physical copy of Fallout 3 GOTY Xbox 360 & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 and when I install the games i don't have the dlc from both of them. Of i am not gonna pay...
  9. I have bought the mw3 vault edition but havnt got any of the add ons or bonuses that were...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have bought the mw3 vault edition but havnt got any of the add ons or bonuses that were...: Bought the mw3 vaukt edition and havnt been given the vault edition add ons 8eb9693c-6435-4cc4-85e2-02700f0086d8
  10. City Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition, pre ordered, why are all my add ons and extras not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    City Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition, pre ordered, why are all my add ons and extras not...: I loaded the game and my two bonus maps not showing up I dont see any bonus landmarks. San francisco assets nowhere to be seen. I re-installed the game so 4 hours of waiting and result is still...