Add On zurück geben [Translation - Return Add On]

Discus and support Add On zurück geben [Translation - Return Add On] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hallo, mein Sohn konnte, wie auch immer, ein Add On für ein Spiel kaufen das wir gar nicht haben. Wie kann ich das Add On wieder zurück geben?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ThueringenOli, Dec 2, 2018.

  1. Add On zurück geben [Translation - Return Add On]


    Hallo,

    mein Sohn konnte, wie auch immer, ein Add On für ein Spiel kaufen das wir gar nicht haben.

    Wie kann ich das Add On wieder zurück geben?

    ------

    [Mod Translation - Hello

    My son, anyway, could buy an Add On for a game we don't have at all.

    How can I return the Add On?]

    :)
     
    ThueringenOli, Dec 2, 2018
    #1
  2. Avoure
    Avoure Guest
    Squads Fortnite Add for Add

    I'm always looking for new people to play with on Fortnite. I like to play Duos and Squads. If you ever want to play just hmu my gamertag is Avoure add me and msg me and ill for sure get back to you.
     
    Avoure, Dec 2, 2018
    #2
  3. XeroSyphon
    XeroSyphon Guest
    Squads Fortnite Add for Add

    As already stated there's already a thread dedicated to looking for Xbox friends.
     
    XeroSyphon, Dec 2, 2018
    #3
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

    Add On zurück geben [Translation - Return Add On]

    Web translation:

    Hello,

    Anyway, my son could buy an add on for a game we do not have.

    How can I return the add-on?

    Response:

    Hi there,

    to try and get a refund please use the steps on this page, there is a refund form available for certain regions:

    Refund page:
    https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund


    if there is no refund form available then you will have to contact Xbox Support to see if a refund is possible or not.

    To contact Xbox Support regarding a refund please use the Phone or Support Chat options at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support
     
    WPAK, Dec 2, 2018
    #4
  5. WPAK Win User

    Add On zurück geben [Translation - Return Add On]

    Web translation:

    Hello,

    Anyway, my son could buy an add on for a game we do not have.

    How can I return the add-on?

    Response:

    Hi there,

    to try and get a refund please use the steps on this page, there is a refund form available for certain regions:

    Refund page:
    https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund


    if there is no refund form available then you will have to contact Xbox Support to see if a refund is possible or not.

    To contact Xbox Support regarding a refund please use the Phone or Support Chat options at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

    Spiel zurück geben

  7. OldFunKiller Win User

    Хочу вернуть деньги за продукт но почему не могу вернуть. [Translation-I Want to return the money for the product but why can not return.]

    За набор дополнений forza horizon 4. И там нет кнопки возврата.

    [Translation-For a set of add-ons forza Horizon 4. And There is no return button.]
  8. RalfKM Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 mangelhafte Controllerunterstützung [Translation - Forza Horizon 4 poor controller support ]

    Geben Sie Feedback, senden Sie Anregungen, Ideen & Anfrage für rückwärts kompatible Spieltitel hier: https://xbox.uservoice.com/
    Ägypten?

    ----

    [Mod Translation - Egypt?]
  9. BrodyWinters Win User

    Refund appeal

    i need to return a game add on
Thema:

Add On zurück geben [Translation - Return Add On]

Loading...
  1. Add On zurück geben [Translation - Return Add On] - Similar Threads - Add zurück geben

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...