add on usage

Discus and support add on usage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i recently bought fallout 3 on sale on xbox live.i recently owned it and had all the add ons but when i play i can only access two of them. it show i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpiffyCleric834, Feb 14, 2014.

  1. add on usage


    i recently bought fallout 3 on sale on xbox live.i recently owned it and had all the add ons but when i play i can only access two of them. it show i have them all on my storage but not on my game

    :)
     
    SpiffyCleric834, Feb 14, 2014
    #1
  2. SilentSeven
    SilentSeven Guest
    Xbox console usage - how to configure 'Family Report' feature to include how much time my kids are on the Xbox console?

    Want to understand how much Xbox time the kids are getting....can it be setup?

    Have it working for my kids to report PC usage; want to add in reporting on Xbox Console usage.

    If not available, where can I vote for this feature?
     
    SilentSeven, Feb 14, 2014
    #2
  3. Photographix
    Photographix Guest
    Xbox OneGuide Support for Mediasonic HomeWorx HW180STB Digital Converter Box?

    Please add support for the HW180STB. I just purchased this specifically for xbox one usage. I do not plan to return it in hopes that you will add support for the One Guide with this specific model. Thank you!
     
    Photographix, Feb 14, 2014
    #3
  4. add on usage

    Did you purchase and download them with the same profile your using to play Fallout? If so, try deleting the DLC from your storage device, clearing your cache and the re-downloading them through Download History.
     
    LightSpeedHero, Feb 16, 2014
    #4
  5. LightSpeedHero Win User

    add on usage

    Did you purchase and download them with the same profile your using to play Fallout? If so, try deleting the DLC from your storage device, clearing your cache and the re-downloading them through Download History.
  6. Photographix Win User

    Xbox OneGuide Support for Mediasonic HomeWorx HW180STB Digital Converter Box?

    Please add support for the HW180STB. I just purchased this specifically for xbox one usage. I do not plan to return it in hopes that you will add support for the One Guide with this specific model. Thank you!
  7. SzymekXD Win User

    Low gpu usage in roblox and gpu usage dropping

    I can run other games with quite normal GPU usage like 30 - 60 CPU Usage and 70-100 GPU Usage in other games but I noticed that I have other games on HDD disk and Roblox on SSD disk and I was wondering if this might be Disk issue. On the one of screenshots at UserBenchmark results that says to plug in SSD disk into SATA 3.0 port with SATA 3.0 cabel. My problem is low GPU Usage in roblox but in some cases I have pretty high gpu usage and then it drops from like 50% to 20%.

    I forgot to add that I have ddr3 ram 1333Mhz
  8. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

    How much data does the xbox use?

    Data usage is going to vary from user to user, depending on the individuals use.

    While data usage for initial setup would be minimal, the downloading of games can eat up data rather quickly. With many games being in the 50 GB range, some can be as high as 100+ GB each. Apps, web browsing, TV/Movie streaming etc. will all contribute to
    total usage... it doesn't take long to add up.
  9. Thisismytime66 Win User

    Gold family member

    the link isn't working. How do I add a family member to the gold membership and track usage. I have deleted and re added his account but it wont add under gold. he has to keep logging in with password?
Thema:

add on usage

Loading...
  1. add on usage - Similar Threads - add usage

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...