add on to the skate series

Discus and support add on to the skate series in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, I have a FANTASTIC idea for the xbox one, and the game, ok so well the skate series was supposedly be left off at skate 4 but I do not see it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesGabriel, Jan 31, 2014.

  1. JamesGabriel
    JamesGabriel Guest

    add on to the skate series


    hello, I have a FANTASTIC idea for the xbox one, and the game, ok so well the skate series was supposedly be left off at skate 4 but I do not see it yet so I was wondering and it would be awesome if you made skate 4 my little brother that is 14 really wants
    to see skate 4 if they ever made one so do you think you guys could make it? it was his wish to just play skate 4. please? and thank you very much.

    and some things improve a lot like when you do the 360 flip make it like you can do a 540 flip or a 720 flip. i would be so happy

    :)
     
    JamesGabriel, Jan 31, 2014
    #1
  2. mnty
    mnty Guest
    NHL 15

    I wouldn't even waste money on this game, I'm regretting downloading it add on to the skate series :( add on to the skate series :(

    Skating feels like skating in cement, AI is the worst I've ever seen it on nhl series, plus the game is nothing but a hitting fest This has to be the worst nhl game in the series IMO
     
  3. next tony hawk game.

    I think a Skate Game like Tony Hawk Series would be great.
     
    Thomas29-E945A62E-A5E9-4395-9B1A-D85FEC348101, Jan 31, 2014
    #3
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

    Skate 2 Xbox One Backwards Compability

    Dear Microsoft, dear Xbox Team

    First of all, thank your all titles you've made backwards compatible already, it's a truly awesome feature.

    Part of the most recent addition to the catalogue is SKATE, the first part of the imho best skating game series ever.

    Skate 3 has been BC for a while aswell, but Skate 2 is still missing.

    Skate 2 is seen as the best entry by many fans, for many good reasons:

    - It's the last Skate game by the original developer, Blackbox Studios.

    - It adds many tricks to the Skate 1 formula, without being as "over the top" as Skate 3.

    - The story mode and the city are just awesome.

    ..just to name a few. Please don't forget about Skate 2!

    Thank you in advance,

    Yves
    :) ty
  5. Barl0w 1995 Win User

    next tony hawk game.

    either way, i prefer tony hawk more than skate anyway as i've grown up playing it. skate's just a recent game series.
  6. DoIphn Win User

    Skate 2

    Why did youbadd Skate 1 and not add Skate 2 with it? When will it be backwards compatible???
    Hi there,

    That is a good question bacause it's not every game that is compatible but at least there is skate 1.

    Have a nice day

  7. Thomas29-E945A62E-A5 Win User

    next tony hawk game.

    I think a Skate Game like Tony Hawk Series would be great.
  8. coco meat train Win User

    Adding Skate 2 to the Xbox one backwards compatibility list

    It really was. I was never much of a Tony Hawk series fan but quite liked Skate.
Thema:

add on to the skate series

Loading...
  1. add on to the skate series - Similar Threads - add skate series

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3: What does premium content is blocked for this profile. To change your privacy and online settings go to settings, privacy mean??? Im on skate 3 for the xbox one and im trying to purchase add ons...
  10. I can‘t buy the Skate 3 Add On Skate Share Pack

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can‘t buy the Skate 3 Add On Skate Share Pack: Hey Guys, At the moment I‘m trying to unlock the Skate Share Pack in the store which is a add on for the Game Skate 3. I tryed it a few times now but there is everytime the same pop-up which...