Add-on for FIFA 16 (2200 fifa points) is not appearing in game and didn't download

Discus and support Add-on for FIFA 16 (2200 fifa points) is not appearing in game and didn't download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased 2200 fifa points on the xbox website (using pc) signed into the correct account I have logged into fifa and the points are not appearing.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ii TurTL3 NiNjA, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Add-on for FIFA 16 (2200 fifa points) is not appearing in game and didn't download

I purchased 2200 fifa points on the xbox website (using pc) signed into the correct account

I have logged into fifa and the points are not appearing. I have tried all the usual fixes, reboot, re-recover accounts, clear cache etc

I checked my billing history on xbox website and the transaction is appearing and the money has been deducted from balance

any help? thanks.

:)

ii TurTL3 NiNjA, Dec 25, 2015
  2. TridentLyric043, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Gunn3rrB0y
    Gunn3rrB0y Guest
    Purchase issue

I also had this problem, also on October 26th and also the same amount of FIFA points (2200).

Already contacted EA asking where my FIFA-points were, told me to contact Microsoft., which im going to do soon.

But i'd getter get my 1600 MSP back or 2200 FIFA-points on FUT 13.

Thanks in advance Add-on for FIFA 16 (2200 fifa points) is not appearing in game and didn't download :)

Gunn3rrB0y, Dec 25, 2015
  4. Gunn3rrB0y Win User

Purchase issue

I also had this problem, also on October 26th and also the same amount of FIFA points (2200).

Already contacted EA asking where my FIFA-points were, told me to contact Microsoft., which im going to do soon.

But i'd getter get my 1600 MSP back or 2200 FIFA-points on FUT 13.

Thanks in advance :)
  5. Yoshis Codeye Win User

Fifa 13

I went on Ultimate Team today after a week without being on, I noticed there was 5 gold packs waiting to be opened plus 2200 Fifa Points. I haven't bought any points. Has this happened to anyone else?
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Fifa 16 POINTS

Hey there Run Super!

Sorry to hear you haven't received your FIFA points. If the purchase shows as complete over on commerce.microsoft.com please reach out to
    EA support. They'll be able to best help out with in-game unlocks such as FIFA points.
  7. ULtimate UAV Win User

Fifa 16 Online Player

8. Dylan MacDonald Win User

Microsoft Points gone.

I have the same problem too, my 2800 Microsoft points had been spent on game add ons and 35g suddenly appeared under "FIFA 12". Hopefully support can help....
Thema:

Add-on for FIFA 16 (2200 fifa points) is not appearing in game and didn't download

1. Add-on for FIFA 16 (2200 fifa points) is not appearing in game and didn't download - Similar Threads - Add FIFA 2200

2. Not able to add friends in FIFA 22 xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to add friends in FIFA 22 xbox s: I have a X box S, I am not able to search friends on FIFA 22 nor other people can find me. I have added a friend in xbox yet that person is still not visible in friends list in fifa. I searched...
  3. Why am I not able to add my friends in friendlies online(FIFA 23) while I see them online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to add my friends in friendlies online(FIFA 23) while I see them online...: My Crossplay setting is enabled. But one doubt I have is I own Xbox series version of game whereas my friends own Xbox one version of the game FIFA 23 Online Friendly Version issue...
  4. FIFA 20 add on not showing up in-game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 20 add on not showing up in-game: I got FIFA 20 for christmas and decided that I wanted to install the portuguese commentary add on, like I had done with fifa 19. It took me a while to do so, but I installed the add on onto my...
  5. How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20: My son and I are new to xbox and gaming. Would like to play fifa soccer 20with 2 controllers. How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20. please help...
  6. FIFA 19 ultimate edition with no add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19 ultimate edition with no add-ons: I downloaded FIFA 19 about a week ago,but when I downloaded the add-ons they didn't appear in game. 4624b604-84ab-44c9-a90d-abdaf258270a
  7. fifa 17 super deluxe add-ons not recieved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    fifa 17 super deluxe add-ons not recieved: It showed on sunday morning 8000 fifa points then 3000 fifa points had downloaded due to it being part of the super deluxe fifa. As soon as it said that I launched the game however I did not...
  8. Add all fifa games to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add all fifa games to Xbox one: Please add all fifa games that are for 360 and original xbox 23ad7f84-9139-4254-9520-773cb870ed6f
  9. FIFA Street : add this serie to backward compatibility on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA Street : add this serie to backward compatibility on Xbox One: Hello dear Xbox fans and Xbox support. I would like you to add the FIFA Street serie to the list of backward compatibles games, as FIFA Street is one of the most followed serie ever. This serie...
  10. Problem with add-ons Fifa 18 preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with add-ons Fifa 18 preorder: I preordered the icon edition of Fifa 18 and it is saying the add-ons are installed but they are not showing up on my game. 1f50c980-228f-451b-9634-1c4f83828ae8