Add on evrope games that we can't play :(

Discus and support Add on evrope games that we can't play :( in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello i want discuss about xbox 360 store i really want to play old games like Crash Bandicoot Wrath Of Cortex and Burnout 3 and Rayman raving rabbids... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Minegamescs_TWITCH, Aug 7, 2022.

  1. Add on evrope games that we can't play :(


    Hello i want discuss about xbox 360 store i really want to play old games like Crash Bandicoot Wrath Of Cortex and Burnout 3 and Rayman raving rabbids and Sonic The Hedgehog 06.

    But... i can't buy it anymore bcs i can't find disk copy to buy and i really want to play these games and i guess some people want too and im trying to convinct xbox to add it on evrope and for my region like: czech republic or slovakia and more. can you help me with this?

    submitted by /u/Minegamescs_TWITCH
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Minegamescs_TWITCH, Aug 7, 2022
    #1
  2. Mogwai Warrior Win User

    Next batch of backwards compatible games revealed.

    Can someone explain to me why publishers don't want to add their games to BC? It's not like we can't play them on our 360. This just makes it so we don't have to fool with 2 consoles. Honestly, what's the difference?
  3. Meg Llamasarez Win User

    Def jam fight for ny

    Please why can't you just put this game on the xbox store so we can buy/download it on xbox 1? Def jam is my all time favorite game growing up and it's not fair that we can't play it on xbox 1. Please Microsoft can you just add Def jam fight for ny on the xbox list Please. Alot of people would love to play this game.
    is there any def jam icon? I can't find it also. in any regions
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Why can't we add servers on xbox

    do you have a game pass or ultimate subscription? All consoles require you to have subscriptions to play online
  5. LonesomeDove81 Win User

    I'd like some general friends on Xbox 360/One.

    I tend to be the same way I don't mind playing online, but at times there are games that I feel that I'm playing and I'll join if we both feel like gaming up at the moment. Feel free to add me as I got different variation of games that I can't list all of
    them lol.
  6. The Outcast Win User

    Looking for some canadian xbox live friends :)

    I am from the Metro Vancouver Area, so feel free to add me should you wish. We have a great group of gamers out here that try to play regularly, and when we can't, we play a lot with our brethren from the East.
Thema:

Add on evrope games that we can't play :(

Loading...
  1. Add on evrope games that we can't play :( - Similar Threads - Add evrope games

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...