Add my hammer to the broken record.

Discus and support Add my hammer to the broken record. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why am I not able to receive new puzzles? I have selected, coins subtracted, download begins ... and never completes. This seems to be an issue for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TamaracElf, Oct 15, 2017.

  1. TamaracElf
    TamaracElf Guest

    Add my hammer to the broken record.


    Why am I not able to receive new puzzles? I have selected, coins subtracted, download begins ... and never completes. This seems to be an issue for many, many people.

    I would also like to know how to delete old puzzles I have completed or just don't like.

    NOTE: If Microsoft can't handle this task, why would I trust it to do something actually important?

    Thanks for listening

    :)
     
    TamaracElf, Oct 15, 2017
    #1
  2. Jasonlee501
    Jasonlee501 Guest
    Received Ban but with a perfect record/no violations reported

    I did this and there isn't an "orange hammer" on my account, so I can't start any case review. It still says perfect record, so nothing to report/review.
     
    Jasonlee501, Oct 15, 2017
    #2
  3. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Fifa players, Like a good league to play in?

    (I sound like a broken record)

    Lee, you can't spam your website on these forums, sorry. Please add it to your signature, post regularly and people will naturally check it out.
     
    Eggnogga, Oct 15, 2017
    #3
  4. Eggnogga Win User

    Fifa players, Like a good league to play in?

    (I sound like a broken record)

    Lee, you can't spam your website on these forums, sorry. Please add it to your signature, post regularly and people will naturally check it out.
  5. Mystik lavender Win User

    Any decent players to add?

    my main account is mana goddesse,so if there are some of you out there who agree with the fact that a broken leg or head cannot be fixed by being smashed with a hammer,lol,feel free to message me.
  6. Jasonlee501 Win User

    Received Ban but with a perfect record/no violations reported

    I did this and there isn't an "orange hammer" on my account, so I can't start any case review. It still says perfect record, so nothing to report/review.
  7. VibroPlex Win User

    Gamerscore reset, and why I hate Microsoft

    They didn't, the automated software which parses through Xbox LIVE network activity does... Then the evidence was recorded, reviewed, and the hammer dropped.
  8. kr1pt0nite Win User

    Help!! Zombies round reset, can't change it

    mine are still broken on call of the dead shattered my record today no update very disappointing
Thema:

Add my hammer to the broken record.

Loading...
  1. Add my hammer to the broken record. - Similar Threads - Add hammer broken

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...