Add more dashboard customization

Discus and support Add more dashboard customization in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Give us the ability to customize the dashboard more and get rid of the Microsoft store tiles and gamepass tiles. Let us add groups/clubs to the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Savage-soul141, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Add more dashboard customization

Give us the ability to customize the dashboard more and get rid of the Microsoft store tiles and gamepass tiles. Let us add groups/clubs to the dashboard again. Anytime I try to do that now it tells me there is no more room. Ever since this new update came out game pass and Microsoft Store tiles are being forced down our throat

submitted by /u/Savage-soul141
    [link] [comments]

/u/Savage-soul141, Nov 19, 2022
  2. OCRyzen Win User

Notification Problem...

When Dashboard updates change or add more features or settings, some settings you have customised could change back to default or not work properly, until you re-apply the custom settings etc..
  3. XDWifiLagg Win User

Xbox Question.

more customization of the dashboard would be cool.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Too many tiles covering my dashboard image

At this time no. You may want to add an idea of being able to customize the dashboard at http://xbox.uservoice.com
  5. Major Angry Win User

Why cant we opt out of updates.

[quote user="voteDC"]Heck, they don't even use the same dashboard as we do but a custom one.[/quote]Ive seen sreenshots of the custom dashboards and its ironic that they look better, have more customisations than the offical dashboard.
  6. Swift Oldboy Win User

Xbox Question.

To have custom themes for the dashboard. It would be cool to have like a Gears of War themed dash that could really add to the aesthetics!
Thema:

Add more dashboard customization

1. Add more dashboard customization - Similar Threads - Add more dashboard

2. ADD MORE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE GAMES!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ADD MORE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE GAMES!!!: It’s ridiculous how many backwards compatible games there are, and half of them are good! Bring NCAA14 to backwards compatibility you’d save SO many people headaches and money dealing with old...
  3. Can you add more than 2 groups on the new ui?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you add more than 2 groups on the new ui?: Obviously Xbox wanted more ads in their homepage so they removed customization to remove their ads then they say, “oh look what we did for you- we gave you more customization options”- well where...
  4. more games to add to the backwards compatibility list

in XboX Insiders
    more games to add to the backwards compatibility list: I've thought of some good games to add to the backwards compatibility list NFL street 1/2 NBA street 1/2/3 SSX tricky tony hawks underground 1/2 prince of Persia warrior within these would be...
  5. Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...: Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add the YouTube Music app for people that don’t use Spotify. 4ae236e5-b784-4150-b08e-d3cf9dcb0842
  6. Add more backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add more backwards compatible games: Hi I was wondering if Microsoft is able to take requests on backwards compatible games. Would love to see ghost recon the original and island thunder/jungle storm backwards compatible with series...
  7. Xbox Home Page Add More

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Home Page Add More: I added a friend a month or two ago and ever since then on the home screen, my Add More screen has completely stuck to showing the profile of this friend and nothing else. If I "Add to Home" and...
  8. When will Xbox live add more servers? 2022

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Xbox live add more servers? 2022: Okay this is pathetic seriously I can't play any games even on my best server without getting hugely latency and you know what If it's going to be this laggy honestly Canadians and Australians...
  9. Add more backwards compatible games from 360

in XboX Insiders
    Add more backwards compatible games from 360: Please add need for speed carbon to Xbox one and Series X/S please! I really love this game and it’s very beloved by a lot of racing gamers. [Need for Speed carbon]...
  10. Help add more audio compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    Help add more audio compatibility: Hello Do not plan to do anything with the usb audio issue? It is incredible that the change of generation has steps backwards, first remove the optical port, and super licenses are needed to...