Add more backwards compatible games

Discus and support Add more backwards compatible games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I was wondering if Microsoft is able to take requests on backwards compatible games. Would love to see ghost recon the original and island... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by grayson hill1, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Add more backwards compatible games

Hi I was wondering if Microsoft is able to take requests on backwards compatible games. Would love to see ghost recon the original and island thunder/jungle storm backwards compatible with series x.

:)

grayson hill1, Mar 21, 2023
  2. luissolid Win User

When will Microsoft release Destroy All Humans! 2 and Path of the Furon? on Xbox One?

Every day Xbox Backward compatibility team it's working with the game studios to add more games on the Backwards compatibility List.

Regards
  3. Johnathan0506 Win User

Backwards compatibility

Xbox one will be backwards compatible starting this holiday with select games and more games add in the later months. Preview members will be able to try backwards compatible before the official release
  4. ngocphi Win User

ADD MORE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE GAMES!!!

You can buy current games and support your athletics

Buying or using old games don't goto players that have moved on

If you want to play old.games buy an old console

The bc library is pretty good compared to other consoles
  5. U sold bum Win User

Damn lazy asf, appreciate you dawg
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

The backwards compatibility program has ended and no new games will be added. All games that are technologically and legally able to be added have been so

The licenses on this game expired many years ago and EA will almost certainly not be renewing them. any game that is based on another intellectual property like movies, music, sports, etc. only by the licenses for a few years and when they expire typically they are rarely renewed
Thema:

Add more backwards compatible games

1. Add more backwards compatible games - Similar Threads - Add more backwards

2. ADD MORE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE GAMES!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ADD MORE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE GAMES!!!: It’s ridiculous how many backwards compatible games there are, and half of them are good! Bring NCAA14 to backwards compatibility you’d save SO many people headaches and money dealing with old...
  3. Can you add more than 2 groups on the new ui?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you add more than 2 groups on the new ui?: Obviously Xbox wanted more ads in their homepage so they removed customization to remove their ads then they say, “oh look what we did for you- we gave you more customization options”- well where...
  4. more games to add to the backwards compatibility list

in XboX Insiders
    more games to add to the backwards compatibility list: I've thought of some good games to add to the backwards compatibility list NFL street 1/2 NBA street 1/2/3 SSX tricky tony hawks underground 1/2 prince of Persia warrior within these would be...
  5. Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...: Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add the YouTube Music app for people that don’t use Spotify. 4ae236e5-b784-4150-b08e-d3cf9dcb0842
  6. Xbox Home Page Add More

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Home Page Add More: I added a friend a month or two ago and ever since then on the home screen, my Add More screen has completely stuck to showing the profile of this friend and nothing else. If I "Add to Home" and...
  7. When will Xbox live add more servers? 2022

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Xbox live add more servers? 2022: Okay this is pathetic seriously I can't play any games even on my best server without getting hugely latency and you know what If it's going to be this laggy honestly Canadians and Australians...
  8. Add more dashboard customization

in XboX Insiders
    Add more dashboard customization: Give us the ability to customize the dashboard more and get rid of the Microsoft store tiles and gamepass tiles. Let us add groups/clubs to the dashboard again. Anytime I try to do that now it...
  9. Add more backwards compatible games from 360

in XboX Insiders
    Add more backwards compatible games from 360: Please add need for speed carbon to Xbox one and Series X/S please! I really love this game and it’s very beloved by a lot of racing gamers. [Need for Speed carbon]...
  10. adding xbox one backward compatibility end forever? or add more games after scarlett launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    adding xbox one backward compatibility end forever? or add more games after scarlett launch?: i read no more bc games because everybody working in the next xbox and the next console to bc all xbox one games any info? i really angry this, many legendary games have xbox not make bc...