Add me if u want

Discus and support Add me if u want in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey wassup .... I'm Giselle .... Jus looking to make some cool *** friends on xbox live .... Feel free to add me anytime .... Girls or guys idc .... My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x CURVYKITT3N o, Feb 19, 2014.

  1. Add me if u want


    Hey wassup .... I'm Giselle .... Jus looking to make some cool *** friends on xbox live .... Feel free to add me anytime .... Girls or guys idc .... My friend list looking pretty dry lol .... Jus remember to introduce yourself when u do add me so I don't
    decline u lol .... Im probably the most active girl gamer on xbox live ..... I jus don't make accounts to date ppl or play netflix all day ... I actually do love playing my games and I love achievements .... I like to try different games so don't ask what
    games I play cuz I play all games jus to c what games i like or don't like .... So add me add me lol ..... Shout out to xgmxlegacy <----- add him too his a cool *** dude ..... Enough said .... Peace

    :)
     
    x CURVYKITT3N o, Feb 19, 2014
    #1
  2. T3nZTi0N
    T3nZTi0N Guest
    Add if u want

    need some new games for my new account any gd games except bo2 and fifa i already got them just dont play it
     
    T3nZTi0N, Feb 19, 2014
    #2
  3. Add if u want

    Depends what type of games you are into really, I mean GTA V looks great. I personally have enjoyed Diablo 3, Far Cry 3, Bioshock Infinite Add me if u want :) Tomb Raider is also very good!
     
    Digital0blivion, Feb 19, 2014
    #3
  4. Add me if u want

    [quote user="aSianBarBieBo0x"]Im probably the most active girl gamer on xbox live[/quote]

    lol Had to reread that. Thought I saw attractive instead of active.
     
    Rosko N Friends, Feb 20, 2014
    #4
  5. Rosko N Friends Win User

    Add me if u want

    [quote user="aSianBarBieBo0x"]Im probably the most active girl gamer on xbox live[/quote]

    lol Had to reread that. Thought I saw attractive instead of active.
  6. Digital0blivion Win User

    Add if u want

    Depends what type of games you are into really, I mean GTA V looks great. I personally have enjoyed Diablo 3, Far Cry 3, Bioshock Infinite :) Tomb Raider is also very good!
  7. Eldon666 Win User

    gamer girl looking for some aweosme people to own with :)

    add me if u want me and my girlfriend play like almost every night so add me if u want
  8. NRus Gonzo Win User

    Looking for new gamer friends, especially girl gamers..

    Ya u can add me if u want ...:))
  9. xXxBladexXx04 Win User

    just a girl gamer ;)

    u can add me if u want its up to u though :)
Thema:

Add me if u want

Loading...
  1. Add me if u want - Similar Threads - Add

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...