Add me EOD Platoon

Discus and support Add me EOD Platoon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for girl gamers that are into forza racing games and shooters besides call of duty feel free to add me 42789311-2a99-4bf3-8052-f83652cd372d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EOD Platoon, Aug 20, 2014.

  1. EOD Platoon
    EOD Platoon Guest

    Add me EOD Platoon


    Looking for girl gamers that are into forza racing games and shooters besides call of duty feel free to add me

    :)
     
    EOD Platoon, Aug 20, 2014
    #1
  2. IanS 007
    IanS 007 Guest
    Looking for a platoon?

    Hey,

    I've got a lot of people on my friends list who like to platoon, but I could always use some more. I you're interested in making a platoon, send me a friend request. If you don't have a mic, don't add me.
     
    IanS 007, Aug 20, 2014
    #2
  3. new platoon for hardline join - Beyond Infinity co -

    i have just started a new platoon for hardline looking for people to play with and join if you would like to play and/or help grow the platoon message me on xbox at - pro n0 life - and ill add you anyone willing to help grow the platoon will be promoted
    upon joining
     
    No Life Pirate, Aug 20, 2014
    #3
  4. GhostKoz Win User

    Looking for people who actually like to COMMUNICATE while playing this!

    You can add me and I have a platoon that all use their mics because that is the only to communicate in this game.
  5. KaPaMeJlbKa Win User

    Looking for squad Match

    add you, do achieve "excellence", will speak today or tomorrow with a platoon, my nickname KaPaMeJIbKa, the platoon called "dead life", we are Russian
  6. Veritatium Win User

    Squad minded spotter BF4 player on X360 - with mic - looking for players

    Also looking for a platoon or group! Feel free to add for BF4 or even GTAV.
  7. Gonzalo.0 Win User

    Welcome aboard and welcome back

    Hey guys, all active BC2 players can add me to the friends list. Been looking for more BC2 players. If you have Vietnam, even better, love that add-on. I also made a platoon in battlelog for BC2 players. Figured we can have some place to talk some BC2 battles.

    Here's the link if anyone is interested:
    battlelog.battlefield.com/.../2832655391593811796
  8. Gonzalo.0 Win User

    If you still play then please add me

    hey guys, I still enjoy a little BC2 battles, especially Vietnam. Dont know if you guys play BF3, but I created a BC2 platoon so we can schedule Bad Company 2 nights. If interested, join the platoon so we can keep in contact with each other on what night
    is good. Here's the link to the platoon:
    battlelog.battlefield.com/.../2832655391593811796


    I'll add you guys either way.
Thema:

Add me EOD Platoon

Loading...
  1. Add me EOD Platoon - Similar Threads - Add EOD Platoon

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...