ADD ME!! Baked Sir

Discus and support ADD ME!! Baked Sir in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im looking for more friends to play with on my time off work. a359b795-ccec-4a59-9b57-6d3226184062 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Baked Sir, Jun 1, 2014.

  1. Baked Sir
    Baked Sir Guest

    ADD ME!! Baked Sir


    Im looking for more friends to play with on my time off work.

    :)
     
    Baked Sir, Jun 1, 2014
    #1
  2. Need friends for Borderlands 2

    Add me. Level 16 Siren right now
     
    oO Shpongled Oo, Jun 1, 2014
    #2
  3. Need more friends

    Add me too ADD ME!! Baked Sir :) 55 mech and 61 siren
     
    ArcticFox-B5A219BA-AF8B-4866-8972-D66298B12F1D, Jun 1, 2014
    #3
  4. DomiNickelini Win User

    Looking for some cool friends!

    You sir speak my language! Castle Crashers and zombies! Add the flying F\@k out of me :)
  5. Mr Dragonbyte Win User

    Halo: The Master Chief Collection Friends

  6. Evol Eternal Win User

    Not looking for kids but young adults

    Good I'm not a fan of "squeakers" either, but If you don't mind alotta crazy party chat and colorful language, add me then good sir!
  7. ngocphi Win User

    For those who won an Xbox One from the email promotion, when will you receive it?

    Me too :) but end of the day for me is midnight lol I bet it was you baked :)
  8. Burnin TODI Win User

    Get Ready For Bigger Downloads On The Xbox One X If You Go Digital!

    They should put a picture of an old 1200 baud modem and a bake-o-lite phone with a big red line through it on the box. Then add in five languages: if you are still on dial-up, buy at own risk.
Thema:

ADD ME!! Baked Sir

Loading...
  1. ADD ME!! Baked Sir - Similar Threads - ADD Baked Sir

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...