Add LUXEMBOURG to the list of xbox supported countries

Discus and support Add LUXEMBOURG to the list of xbox supported countries in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey there, i was led here by the Xbox Support over on Twitter. I am from Luxembourg and I am always frustrated that Luxembourg still isn't on the list... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StrongBeanTV, Feb 9, 2023.

  1. Add LUXEMBOURG to the list of xbox supported countries


    Hey there,

    i was led here by the Xbox Support over on Twitter. I am from Luxembourg and I am always frustrated that Luxembourg still isn't on the list of xbox supported countries. So many games don't appear in my microsoft store/xbox app. For example, I am not able to download HiFi Rush on my PC because im from Luxembourg. On my xbox it works because i have the region set to Germany as I cant choose Luxembourg. Microsoft even has offices here in Luxembourg, so I don't quite understand why we aren't on the list yet. Please do consider adding luxembourg to the list as it would greatly help gamers from here experience the full "xbox experience" and bring xbox to even more people.



    Thank you and have a wonderful day.

    (I hope this is the right place to post about this, I'm not really used to Reddit and how it all works)

    submitted by /u/StrongBeanTV
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/StrongBeanTV, Feb 9, 2023
    #1
  2. SpyRoy Win User

    Unable to play game which was bought, payed and downloaded

    Live works fine in my country for playing online and downloading game demos and dlc, but it seems that live is not fully supported when it comes to buying things in the store. Luxembourg is not in the list of the countries that can be chosen for credit card
    transactions.
  3. dempup Win User

    xbox live gold

  4. lil kobe b Win User

    Problem with Region

    Hey there!

    You need to put the country that's near of Luxembourg.
  5. Capt LowCrow Win User

    Fallout 4 redeem codes for Fallout 3 do not work

    Cross-region accounts aren't supported

    the problem is.

    you must create an account with correct country. Luxembourg which did not exist on xbox support.

    Im stuck buying games in Germany, France or Luxembourg and then my account has 2 addresses.

    One USA filled and one Luxembourg empty. In your system you can not delete them or change them.

    So what should I do? This only means do not buy anything online and buy CD -dvd only. Really strange.

    and who cares where you buy it!! Important is we pay for it.
  6. JoseRodriguez. Win User

    Moving to Luxembourg

    Hi there,

    according this support page, Luxembourg is indeed Not supported for Xbox Live:
    https://www.xbox.com/live/countries

    Which means that for example there is no regional Store and other localized items.

    Usually Xbox Live does work when using an account from a supported country like your Spanish one when in a different country, but there are no guarantees everything will work, for example purchasing items or downloading them can run into issues (that might
    not be solvable). same for subscriptions.

    In short, it may work but since it's not officially supported there might be problems.
    So I will have to test everything there and see if it works. Bad news. I have my xbox live membership active since 2007 with a big collection of games (a lot of them non physical) and I will very sad if I can't access to it in Luxembourg.

    Thank you for your reply.
Thema:

Add LUXEMBOURG to the list of xbox supported countries

Loading...
  1. Add LUXEMBOURG to the list of xbox supported countries - Similar Threads - Add LUXEMBOURG list

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...