Add Lightining Returns & Silent Hill HD Collection

Discus and support Add Lightining Returns & Silent Hill HD Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hope is the last thing that dies, so i have much from this. That you will entre this good old classics in the list Silent Hill HD Collection had one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dewy1988, Jan 6, 2018.

  1. Dewy1988
    Dewy1988 Guest

    Add Lightining Returns & Silent Hill HD Collection


    Hope is the last thing that dies, so i have much from this. That you will entre this good old classics in the list

    Silent Hill HD Collection had one of the best Journeys of this genre and for me is Lighting Returns the better FF13 because of the storytelling

    :)
     
    Dewy1988, Jan 6, 2018
    #1
  2. SickboyWPG
    SickboyWPG Guest
    What did I just watch?

    I just can't wait for MGS HD Collection and the Silent Hill HD Collection.
     
    SickboyWPG, Jan 6, 2018
    #2
  3. Laitram78
    Laitram78 Guest
    Laitram78, Jan 6, 2018
    #3
  4. SickboyWPG Win User

    What did I just watch?

    I just can't wait for MGS HD Collection and the Silent Hill HD Collection.
  5. Sipuli91 Win User

    Silent Hill - Downpour

    It's like this for both silent Hill Downpour and Silent Hill HD Collection. For a long time Homecoming had no icon on xbox.com.
  6. Pyramid Head15 Win User

    2012 What you looking most forward too ?

    Mass Effect 3

    Bioshock infinite

    Silent Hill HD Collection

    Silent Hill Downpour

    GTAV(if it will come out this yr)
  7. ArminatorX Win User

    Silent Hill

    Which Silent Hill game are you referring to?

    Silent Hill HD Collection, Silent Hill Homecoming or Silent Hill Downpour?

    And are you playing the games on an original Xbox 360 console, or are you playing these emulated on the Xbox One through Backwards compatibility?
  8. Jane Doe XBL Win User

    A few games' official clubs not loading/have disappeared?

    Some of my games have reappeared on my profile as well. Alice Madness Returns, Dragon Age 2, FEAR 2, Mass Effect, Saints Row the Third, Silent Hill HD Collection and Portal 2 are now showing on my profile. (The last two games I mentioned, Silent Hill HD Collection and Portal 2, I found out were missing after I made the original post.)

    Some are still missing for me, but I'm still glad some have returned.
Thema:

Add Lightining Returns & Silent Hill HD Collection

Loading...
  1. Add Lightining Returns & Silent Hill HD Collection - Similar Threads - Add Lightining Returns

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...