Add Joystick Deadzone for ALL Xbox Controllers

Discus and support Add Joystick Deadzone for ALL Xbox Controllers in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Currently, only the Elite Controllers have a deadzone option in the accessories app. It's unfortunate that we would have to pay that amount of money in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ScruffyCharms, Oct 30, 2021.

  1. Add Joystick Deadzone for ALL Xbox Controllers


    Currently, only the Elite Controllers have a deadzone option in the accessories app. It's unfortunate that we would have to pay that amount of money in order to unlock a feature in an app that we also have for the stock controllers. The Elite controllers don't feel right in my hands as well. Hopefully Xbox will be more accessible for people like me, that don't have the money as well as hands with short thumbs. I wanna experience classic games with a more tailored deadzone for the individual.

    submitted by /u/ScruffyCharms
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/ScruffyCharms, Oct 30, 2021
    #1
  2. Shuzus Win User

    xbox white elite controller

    Change the deadzone on the Joysticks, having the deadzone too low will cause drift because they're ultra sensitive
  3. YMAH Eric Win User

    Drifting Elite Controller only in Hitman 1 and 2?

    Joysticks tend to drift after clicking them after awhile. If the game has a deadzone setting that will fix it.
  4. Zachary Bannister Win User

    Controller Deadzone Settings

    No, I appreciate your feedback though!

    I hope someday they add more features on the Xbox controller configuration tool, like deadzone settings.

    Cheers
  5. Michael.Z - MSFT Win User

    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

    Dear SNOWDIRT69,

    Welcome to the Microsoft Community



    According to your description, your problem is that each of your Xbox series x controllers has joystick drift.



    Are you having problems with that game, is this the only game you are having problems with your controller joysticks?



    You can try resetting your joystick deadzone in-game, it may have been the 0 deadzone that caused your joystick to drift before.

    Your telemetry drift might be a little problem with your hardware device, you can try to check if your telemetry is working properly and try to fix it with WD-40.



    To help you further, we will direct you to Xbox Online Support to help you resolve the issue.

    Adjusting the controller stick settings in the Xbox Accessories app | Xbox Support



    Have a nice life and all the best!



    Best regards

    Michael | Microsoft Community Support Specialist
  6. Don Varnau Win User

    How can I add joysticks to the Xbox Adaptive Controller?

Thema:

Add Joystick Deadzone for ALL Xbox Controllers

Loading...
  1. Add Joystick Deadzone for ALL Xbox Controllers - Similar Threads - Add Joystick Deadzone

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Please, I beg you, add joystick calibration to the Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please, I beg you, add joystick calibration to the Xbox: Last week I bought a gray Xbox One controller... And it´s left joystick was drifting out of the box. Sadly, this is not the first time this happens to me. I bought my Xbox One five years ago and...