Add invert X axis on both analog sticks
Discus and support Add invert X axis on both analog sticks in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This would come in handy for two reasons. The first reason is because a lot of people came to Xbox after coming from the Nintendo 64. So most... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tripletopper, Feb 4, 2022.
Thema:
Add invert X axis on both analog sticks
Loading...
-
Add invert X axis on both analog sticks - Similar Threads - Add invert axis
-
How do I use the new free with adds
in XboX InsidersHow do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.
in XboX InsidersA option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs
in XboX InsidersAdd Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft... -
Add Invert Right Stick X Axis to Controller Settings
in XBoX AccessibilityAdd Invert Right Stick X Axis to Controller Settings: I know this issue comes up a couple of times each year by frustrated gamers stuck playing with inverted controls. Currently, under the Accessibility, Controller settings, players can customize... -
A request to add invert x-axis for accessories app
in XboX InsidersA request to add invert x-axis for accessories app: We are able to invert the y-axis but not the x-axis on the accessories app. There are certain games like Ninja Gaiden Black that would benefit greatly from us being able to invert the x-axis.... -
Please add an option to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller.
in XBoX on ConsolesPlease add an option to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller.: Why aren't we able to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller? We can invert the Y axis, but not the X axis. If this was added in a update patch, that would be awesome....