Add Invert Right Stick X Axis to Controller Settings

Discus and support Add Invert Right Stick X Axis to Controller Settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I know this issue comes up a couple of times each year by frustrated gamers stuck playing with inverted controls. Currently, under the Accessibility,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kramnden, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Kramnden
    Kramnden Guest

I know this issue comes up a couple of times each year by frustrated gamers stuck playing with inverted controls. Currently, under the Accessibility, Controller settings, players can customize their experience by swapping sticks, triggers, remapping buttons, and inverting the Y axis for each joystick.

Could Microsoft please add the option to invert the right stick X axis controls in the Accessibility, Controller settings? This feature would unlock a wealth of games currently unplayable for many, myself included.

:)

Kramnden, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Tomm_A Win User

How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?

Hello Aptom,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that your query is related to inverting the X axis on the right analogue stick on Xbox Series X. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

To invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Select "Profile & system" from the guide.

3. Select "Settings" from the Profile & system menu.

4. Select "Ease of Access" from the Settings menu.

5. Select "Controller" from the Ease of Access menu.

6. Select "Button mapping" from the Controller menu.

7. Select "Invert right stick X axis" from the Button mapping menu.

8. Toggle the switch to "On" to invert the X axis on the right analogue stick.

If the steps do not work, try the step below:

To invert the X axis on the right analogue stick on Xbox Series X, you need to use the Xbox Accessories app. This app allows you to customize your controller settings, such as swapping sticks, triggers, buttons, and inverting axes.

Here are the steps to invert the X axis on the right analogue stick:

• Launch the Xbox Accessories app from your Xbox Series X dashboard or download it from the Microsoft Store if you don’t have it already.
    • Select the controller that you want to customize and press the Menu button on your controller.
    • Select Configure and then choose a slot to save your custom profile.
    • Select the right stick and press the A button on your controller.
    • Select Invert X-axis and press the A button again to confirm.
    • Press the B button to go back to the previous screen and then select Save to apply your changes.
    You can also rename your custom profile and assign it to a specific game if you want. Your custom profile will be applied to all games that you play with that controller, unless you switch to another profile or the default one.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. SwordofWhedon Win User

If you have the Microsoft accessible controller you can remap the entire controller using its application. Just putting that out there in case it helps you.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Kramnden, before Xbox had Uservoice where users could make that kind of suggestion, now Microsoft has focused these suggestions on Reddit's Insiders.

You can make your suggestions in the community because all the new changes that are implemented are tested before by Insiders.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  5. Aptom Win User

How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?

I thoroughly looked through both options. Neither option had the ability to invert the X axis on the right analogue stick. Both gave me the option to invert the Y axis on the analogue stick but not with the X axis. Can you walk me through all of the steps again this time using screenshots? Thank you.
  6. At the Nozzle Win User

upside down

Hey UnreadySphinx45,

The first place to check would be your controller settings on Fortnite. Check to make sure the controls are not inverted.

A second place to check would be your device and accessories settings. Check the Invert Right/Left stick Y axis to make sure they are not inverted.

Best,

Nozzle :)
Thema:

1. Add Invert Right Stick X Axis to Controller Settings - Similar Threads - Add Invert Right

2. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  3. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  4. How do I add IPv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I add IPv6?: I logged into my IP address from the internet router and it says to add a primary dns server and add a secondary, but no matter what if I pit in default, or googles dns, or any IP address combo...
  5. How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.: How to add Friends On minecraft With m u iPad d8b9613e-5d47-4cef-8959-5fb8d98e290f
  6. Add HDR10 For 1080P Display, not just 4K!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR10 For 1080P Display, not just 4K!!!: Please add hdr10 for 1080p and 2k display, not just only 4k display Everybody really needs it! submitted by /u/Academic_Ad7505 [link] [comments]
  7. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  8. Add invert X axis on both analog sticks

in XboX Insiders
    Add invert X axis on both analog sticks: This would come in handy for two reasons. The first reason is because a lot of people came to Xbox after coming from the Nintendo 64. So most people's definitive experience of moving the...
  9. A request to add invert x-axis for accessories app

in XboX Insiders
    A request to add invert x-axis for accessories app: We are able to invert the y-axis but not the x-axis on the accessories app. There are certain games like Ninja Gaiden Black that would benefit greatly from us being able to invert the x-axis....
  10. Please add an option to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please add an option to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller.: Why aren't we able to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller? We can invert the Y axis, but not the X axis. If this was added in a update patch, that would be awesome....