Add HDMI CEC commands to Xbox please add in future update
Discus and support Add HDMI CEC commands to Xbox please add in future update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When Xbox One was revealed it was all about controlling your tv with your voice via the IR blaster. However this has limitations. Will only switch my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/thing_uk, Jan 19, 2020.
Thema:
Add HDMI CEC commands to Xbox please add in future update
Loading...
-
Add HDMI CEC commands to Xbox please add in future update - Similar Threads - Add HDMI CEC
-
How do I use the new free with adds
in XboX InsidersHow do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.
in XboX InsidersA option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs
in XboX InsidersAdd Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft... -
Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox
in XboX InsidersPlease Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments] -
I bought a cyberpower PC that was build in 2006 can i add HDMI ports and wifi hardware to...
in XBoX on ConsolesI bought a cyberpower PC that was build in 2006 can i add HDMI ports and wifi hardware to...: I was just wondering if i can add wifi or HDMI and maybe 3.0 USB ports to my 2006 cyberpower Asus pc d6525842-b3dd-4c6a-a5b4-a28dbc72a7d6 -
Can you please add Vizio Support & HDMI 3D pass through.
in XBoX Games and AppsCan you please add Vizio Support & HDMI 3D pass through.: Xbox One cant control my TV. I have a Vizio model M651d-A2R. Also, 3D pass through would be great so I can watch the Directv 3D channels without having to disconnect the XB1 every time I want...