add GPU and CPU with temperature next to the report option in xbox holding power button

Discus and support add GPU and CPU with temperature next to the report option in xbox holding power button in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; this would be a good idea too be added to xbox to turn this setting on and it can go on top of are screen some where big enough to see like fps and we... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gundownzero, Oct 1, 2022.

1. add GPU and CPU with temperature next to the report option in xbox holding power button

this would be a good idea too be added to xbox to turn this setting on and it can go on top of are screen some where big enough to see like fps and we can turn it on or off like the fps settings by going back to your power option by holding power button on the xbox one consoles .

i mean roboxls got a CPU and GPU meter but you cant use it on all games or when not running a game and this option would be very super useful to know if your xbox overheating or some thing wrong with it so you know if you need send it in repair or its just the game running on higher gpu and cpu and not only that if overheating cause game lag and spike lag.

this would even help all game devs from gaming companys and xbox devs that do testing in gaming this woulld 100% percent improve gaming performance because to help game company know the gpu and cpu is running at and how hot it is.

submitted by /u/gundownzero
    [link] [comments]

/u/gundownzero, Oct 1, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Windows 10 lagging while gaming

Can you please download a tool to measure your CPU and GPU temperature?

It can be Core Temp, NZXT CAM, Speccy, Hardware Monitor, HWMonitor, AIDA64.

Check your CPU and GPU temperature when gaming and post the results here, please.

Usually lagging after some minutes gaming can be cause by high temperatures of CPU or GPU.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

issues while playing games on win 10

Hello, cyclopes_op, thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

I would say that this may be caused by a CPU or GPU that is overheating when gaming. Are you able to download a software to measure your CPU/GPU temperature? Like AIDA64?

Please download it and tell me which temperature your CPU and GPU shows when your FPS drops down.

I'll be waiting for your reply.
  4. BobMcFly247 Win User

Is my Xbox One temperature normal?

As CPUs and GPUs on PCs produce temperatures up to 70°C then a temperature of 50°C directly above the heat sink and the fan may be quite normal, especially when the environment temperature is also up to 30°C.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can’t run games I used to be able to run anymore on my PC

Also, did you check if maybe your CPU/GPU temperature is the right?

Or if your ínternal disk health is good
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Laptop keeps shutdown while playing games without any message or pop ups.

There are a few softwares that shows you the CPU and GPU temperature. Please download one of them and let me know the temperatures:

1. Core Temp
    2. HWMonitor
    3. Speed Fan
    4. AIDA64

Also do you know if you have the most updated driver for you GPU?
Thema:

add GPU and CPU with temperature next to the report option in xbox holding power button

1. add GPU and CPU with temperature next to the report option in xbox holding power button - Similar Threads - add GPU CPU

2. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  3. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  4. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  5. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  6. Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one: PlzzzzzZ add it it was such a good game 63cd62a9-dda4-4d79-a3e4-11701611b3b3
  7. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  8. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  9. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  10. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....