add family member child as a friend?

Discus and support add family member child as a friend? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how can I add a family member, child as a friend? 1b8eceac-e9f4-473c-9748-4d64ba610ab3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RonGonsalves, Apr 9, 2020.

1. RonGonsalves
    RonGonsalves Guest

how can I add a family member, child as a friend?

:)

RonGonsalves, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Niko1664 Win User

HiRonGonsalves, don't clearly understand what you want. You want to add one gamertag, a member of your Microsoft family , who is a child,
    to your friend list ? Right ?

So, like all other people. Search for his gamertag and invit him.
  3. BiohazardBR Win User

Hi there,

I didn't understand what you asked, but if you want to add someone ( family member ) as a friend, you gonna need the gamertag of this person. If you want to add your parent's account on your home xbox, you gonna need permission to put the account of this
    person on your xbox. If you want to change private settings, you can check it
    here
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

modificación de miembro de familia[modification of family member]

Hi Sole_Z,

Thanks for your post! To have an adult account treated like a child account, simply add the adult account to a Microsoft Family as a child. The Microsoft family will then treat said account as a child. For more information on adding members to families check
    out: Add members to your Microsoft Family.

I hope this information helps, thanks again!
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Parental consent removal from Microsoft family account

It may be easier to do it on a computer.

Sign into the current parent account at account.microsoft.com/family

It will show anyone in the family under the family member that you want to remove there is a choice for more options when you click on that it will give you a choice to remove from family.

Sign out of that account and sign into the account that you want the child on at account.microsoft.com/family and there would be a choice to add a member where you can add the child to the new account.

Keep in mind while the child is not a member of a family they will not be able to do ANYTHING until added to a family.
  6. Marion F Baby Win User

How do i add my child to my xbox live gold account? He has xbox one s

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Family-Online-Safety/child-accounts/add-family-member-on-xbox-one
Thema:

1. add family member child as a friend? - Similar Threads - add family member

2. How do I re-add my account to family safety when it won't let me send the invite?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I re-add my account to family safety when it won't let me send the invite?: I am trying to re-add my account back to family safety but it won't let me send the invite. It just says "give it another try, the invite didn't send". I tried to troubleshoot this with Microsoft...
  3. Can't add money to family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add money to family account: I found my question elsewhere, tried all the fixes (clearing cache, changing browser, incognito, disconnecting from VPN) and the problem persists. Any other ideas? Here is the error message I get...
  4. I can't remove my daughter from my son's family group to add her to my own

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remove my daughter from my son's family group to add her to my own: My son had apparently created a family group for his xbox account and added my daughter to it a few years ago. He has moved out and we want to move her to my own family group. I've tried two ways:...
  5. How do I add my son to my xbox one when he already has an account on his mother's family group.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add my son to my xbox one when he already has an account on his mother's family group.: I am divorced. My sons have xbox accounts on a family group created by their mother. I am trying to set them up on my xbox one and created a family group of my own but it appears that they can't...
  6. Microsoft Family Safety error when trying to open "Spending" or add money to child's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety error when trying to open "Spending" or add money to child's account: This is the error: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. TraceId: 3XA/FPqDTES6BD/2.9.351 It has been...
  7. I am getting an error trying to add money to my son's account in Family Safety.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am getting an error trying to add money to my son's account in Family Safety.: I get the following error when I am trying to add funds to my son's account in Family Safety. I went through the get more info link and verified that my credit card is up to date, I do not have...
  8. Can’t add money to family member’s account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t add money to family member’s account: up until recently I had no problem adding money to my son’s account, which sits under my family group account. He recently got a new Xbox x and set it up as his. Since then I have not been able...
  9. Unable to add back my kid’s account to Family safety account t

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add back my kid’s account to Family safety account t: Dear support team, I am facing two issues currently: Firstly, I cannot add my kid’s account back to the Family Safety Account and the system showed me to ask the support team for help. The...
  10. Unable to add money to a family member account now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add money to a family member account now.: I have a family account with Microsoft to set limits and add money and it works fine. My Son's account used to work fine but now I cannot properly add money to his account whenever I try I get...