ADD EFOOTBALL 2022

Discus and support ADD EFOOTBALL 2022 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Put the new pes 2022 (efootball 2022) on xcloud, as the pes 2021 servers will soon close 3e7f8622-a473-4cc3-aedc-b136838dd3e3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicolasRodrigues7, Nov 16, 2021.

  1. ADD EFOOTBALL 2022


    Put the new pes 2022 (efootball 2022)

    on xcloud, as the pes 2021 servers will soon close

    :)
     
    NicolasRodrigues7, Nov 16, 2021
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    ADD EFOOTBALL 2022

    That is entirely up to Konami, and given the issues they have, and the virtually no enabled features, it’s a long way from a finished product. Only then would it be on cloud.
  3. SmirkyGuide9770 Win User

    How do i get support from an actual person??

    I only have Fifa 22 and eFootball 2022 (PES22) installed, and it happens daily on both of those titles. X/S version.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Can't install or play eFootball 2022

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey Eric, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    Try to download it from here:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/efootball-202...
  5. Vukona Ngomani Win User

    Good day I'm struggling to add second controller on efootball 2023, I want to play with my son offline

    Thanks, I'm trying to play against my son on efootball 2023 but I'm struggling to add second controller
  6. Eric NTD Win User

    Can't install or play eFootball 2022

    Since yesterday, when I started

    Maybe it's because I'm in Canada?
Thema:

ADD EFOOTBALL 2022

Loading...
  1. ADD EFOOTBALL 2022 - Similar Threads - ADD EFOOTBALL 2022

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...