Add Discord in Xbox Guide Menu..
Discus and support Add Discord in Xbox Guide Menu.. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would be great to add this feature coz I most of Xbox players using discord. submitted by /u/Comparison-Maximum [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Comparison-Maximum, Nov 21, 2020.
Thema:
Add Discord in Xbox Guide Menu..
Loading...
-
Add Discord in Xbox Guide Menu.. - Similar Threads - Add Discord Guide
-
How do I use the new free with adds
in XboX InsidersHow do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.
in XboX InsidersA option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments] -
How can I add music to an Xbox discord stream?
in XboX InsidersHow can I add music to an Xbox discord stream?: Is it possible to add music to an Xbox discord stream? submitted by /u/The_swat_boi556 [link] [comments] -
Am I allowed to add a Discord link to my Xbox club description?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialAm I allowed to add a Discord link to my Xbox club description?: title says it all, I was wondering if adding a discord server link to my Xbox Clubs description was allowed or not. I looked through Community Standards but I wasn’t able to make out of its... -
Can you add more games that show on discord
in XboX InsidersCan you add more games that show on discord: [IMG] submitted by /u/Auxy6858 [link] [comments] -
Could Xbox add a bot feature for party chat? Just like discord, so you can paste a link...
in XboX InsidersCould Xbox add a bot feature for party chat? Just like discord, so you can paste a link...: Like discord, you can make a bot that can play music to everyone in that call, and you can all listen to music, listen to a designated playlist of your choice. You can control the volume of the... -
I think Xbox should add a discord app
in XboX InsidersI think Xbox should add a discord app: I’m sure someone has said this before but I think it would be really cool if Xbox and discord teamed up to make an app for Xbox or just integrate discord into the xbox parties so that it’s easier...