Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off.

Discus and support Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would be nice if you informed the Xbox system development team to enable some option in this regard, PlayStation has several options in sleep mode... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TxusGamer027, May 21, 2024.

1. Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off.

It would be nice if you informed the Xbox system development team to enable some option in this regard, PlayStation has several options in sleep mode to supply power to the USB ports: Always give power, give power for 3 hours, or not give power energy. A similar configuration on Xbox would be great and users would surely appreciate it.

submitted by /u/TxusGamer027
    [link] [comments]

/u/TxusGamer027, May 21, 2024
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Racing wheel

Try a different USB port? Also go in to settings and turn off standby mode.

Try resetting your console by holding the power button on the console for a full 10 seconds until it turns off. Unplug it and wait about 2 minutes and then plug it in, turn it on and try again.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update

I understand, well look, I will leave you other steps here so you can verify your update

Check for pending updates for your headset: Some headset manufacturers release firmware updates for their devices to keep them compatible with the latest console updates.

You can check to see if an update is available for your Turtle Beach headset by using the Turtle Beach Audio Hub program on your PC or Mac.

Perform a hard reset on your Xbox: Press and hold the power button on the console for several seconds, until the console turns off completely

Do not quickly press this button, as that will only put the console into sleep mode

Once the console has completely turned off, press the power button on the console to turn it back on

This process can help resolve various issues with the console and connected peripherals.

Try a different USB port on your Xbox: If your Xbox has more than one USB port, try plugging your headset's USB dongle into a different port
  4. richard symons Win User

Stand by Mode?

Go to your games and apps , then into settings and then into power and startup.

If you want the machine to be in sleep mode ( not off and ready to resume quickly ) pick the option in the power settings called power mode instant on. If you want the machine to be off completely and be a little slower to start up , pick the option called
    Power mode energy saving/

You swap between modes by clicking on the power mode box

Then once you have picked you power mode of choice , pressing the xbox button on the console or holding the xbox button on the controller , or using the kinect voice option to power off will put your console either off completely or into sleep mode ready
    to go.

There is no choice of powering off the console in a certain way that say powers it off all the way or puts it in sleep mode if thats what you were thinking.

Its all set by what option you pick in the settings , so if you have it to just sleep and decide you want to power off completely next time then you will have to change the option.

Hope that made sense lol
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Connexion impossible au Xbox Live de Windows 10 (erreur 0x80090027) [Translation - Unable to connect to Xbox Live Windows 10 (error 0x80090027)]

Hi Lizzy,

Thanks for keeping us updated. Have you tried to turn off sleep mode?

To turn off Sleep mode do the following:

1. Press Windows Key + S and enter power options. Select Power Options from the list of results.
    2. Find your currently selected plan and click the Change plan settings.
    3. Set Put the computer to sleep to Never and click Save changes.
    Brad
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Should the XBOX ONE be left plugged into a power source?

The Xbox One has 2 different "off" modes and you can choose between them in the settings.

One option turns the system fully off (almost). Just like the 360, the console turns off, the light on the PSU changes colour, and the fan in the PSU stops spinning. There is a small bit of power draw as obviously it needs that so you can turn it back on
    with your controller. When you turn the console back on, the boot up time is slow, as it's like cold booting a PC.

The other option puts the Xbox One into a kind of sleep mode. When you turn the console off, the power supply light stays white and the fan in it will continue to run (unfortunately). While it's asleep, the console can download game and system updates, the
    console will control your other electronics such as your TV, AV receiver or cable box, and you can say "Xbox on" to wake the console up. Also, in future, you'll be able to suspend the state of your games so you can instantly wake the Xbox One up and carry
    on from where you left off (that feature is available now, but it's still in beta). Booting up the system is much faster in this mode, as it only takes 10-15 seconds.

As for which is better, it depends. Turning the console fully off means it consumes less power when it's turned off, but you lose access to the features that the sleep mode provides. Using the sleep option means that you get the cool features and fast boot
    up, but the console draws much more power (still not a huge amount though!) and it means your PSU is on all the time.

Here's the power consumption figures: -

Xbox turned off (but not unplugged from the wall obviously!) = 0.22 Watts

Xbox in sleep mode = 15.3 Watts
Thema:

Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off.

1. Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off. - Similar Threads - Add different power

2. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  3. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  4. Can you add the YouTube Music App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you add the YouTube Music App: Hi, my question is can you put the YouTube music app just like Spotify. de8f61f9-8582-4112-b9cc-020bc3022846
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in...: I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in different languages. aac7782c-a5cb-4aba-b5d7-17b29aa8beea
  9. I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in...: I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in different languages. d6ca57d1-5f0b-4475-8592-8816a61dfd00
  10. Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can

in XboX Insiders
    Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can: Every time I try to add my cousins account I put the info in correctly and it gives me a infinite loading screen submitted by /u/Pitiful_Ad_7766 [link] [comments]