Add device to family so can set security in minecraft

Discus and support Add device to family so can set security in minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I want to add a device to Microsoft family. I am on the iPad I want to add. I click on how to add a device. It gives me 4 options. I choose iPhone.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lenni Hewitt, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Lenni Hewitt
    Lenni Hewitt Guest

Hi I want to add a device to Microsoft family. I am on the iPad I want to add. I click on how to add a device. It gives me 4 options. I choose iPhone. It says scan this QR code to download app, which I can’t do as I,m on the iPad! The other option is, “or download click here”. I click there and it takes me to the Microsoft home page to sign, which I already am. Then leads me to the same page. Some crazy loop. What do I do?

I’m doing this as Minecraft won’t let me change security settings. I think this is reason why. Super frustrating! Thank you

:)

Lenni Hewitt, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Marrion_Y Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Family Share issue

Hi righN,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum.

To clarify, have you already purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on your account? If so, have you made sure that your girlfriend's device is also connected to your Microsoft account through the Microsoft Store app?

If you have already purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on your account and your girlfriend's device is connected to your Microsoft account, then the issue may be related to the Family Sharing feature. Here are some possible causes and solutions:

1. Your girlfriend's device may not be set as a shared device. To check this, go to your Microsoft account settings and make sure that her device is listed as a shared device. If it is not, you can add it by clicking on "Add a device" and following the prompts.

2. Your girlfriend's account may not be set up as a family member. To check this, go to your Microsoft account settings and make sure that her account is listed as a family member. If it is not, you can add her by clicking on "Add a family member" and following the prompts.

3. There may be a delay in the Family Sharing feature. Sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for the feature to fully activate. If you have recently added your girlfriend's device or account to your family, try waiting a day and then attempting to download Minecraft Bedrock Edition again.

I hope this helps! Let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

Please, let us review if all these options are enabled:

Using the Xbox Family Settings app on your mobile device, enable Multiplayer for Minecraft.

In the Xbox Family Settings app:

Go to Settings > In Enable Minecraft > Select Allow this game.

Turn on Multiplayer to let a member play online with others

Enable Clubs so that a member can create and join Minecraft Realms servers.

To download the Family App: https://www.xbox.com/apps/family-settings-app
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

When signing into her Microsoft account my sister was told it was blocked.

Hi MisterLanzaina, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Is it blocked due to family settings?

You can enable the multiplayer for Minecraft from the Xbox Family Settings app on your mobile device.

I hope this helps.
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

xbox proofs

Hey there Squirrely,

You should be able to
    Add a Security Proof
    to help secure your account and then Set your console as a trusted device so that you can auto-login for that account.

Please let us know if you have any other support questions we can help with.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My son is trying to play Minecraft online with multiplayer, but it says it cant because its being blocked,

Hi Christopher, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, verify if his settings allog Minecraft Multiplayer.

You can enable the multiplayer for Minecraft from the Xbox Family Settings app on your mobile device.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Add device to family so can set security in minecraft - Similar Threads - Add device family

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  4. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  5. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  6. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  7. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  8. why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...: when i connect my new gaming headset it doesn't has its own name to it or separate it from the windows default sound device it always goes to the windows default one and runs by that instead of...
  9. Will y'all ever add Genshin Impact to xbox one or any xbox device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will y'all ever add Genshin Impact to xbox one or any xbox device?: I really want genshin impact added i feel like sometimes we dont get a lot of love when it comes to games getting added and, i think it would bring a lot of people to xbox and it will make people...
  10. Can’t add Xbox to my devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t add Xbox to my devices: Hello everyone I recently purchased an Xbox series x halo edition. For some reason I can’t add the device to my devices in my Microsoft account. When I try it says “Try again later... We can't...