Add Deadpool 360 Title to list of Back Compat

Discus and support Add Deadpool 360 Title to list of Back Compat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Could we get the Deapool 360 game added to the list of backwards compatibility please? I would really like to be able to play. I have seen so many... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PSYCHOBLENDER1, Mar 21, 2018.

  1. Add Deadpool 360 Title to list of Back Compat


    Could we get the Deapool 360 game added to the list of backwards compatibility please? I would really like to be able to play. I have seen so many others play it and finally have copy to play but can't. I want to know if there's
    others out there, like me, who feel it deserves to be added? Thanks

    :)
     
    PSYCHOBLENDER1, Mar 21, 2018
    #1
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    les meilleurs jeux ne sont pas retrocompatibles ...

    Hey there leotoss.

    Back Compat availability can vary, but we're always looking to add future titles. To request a new Back Compat title, please check out our
    Xbox Feedback website where you can provide your interest in the game.
     
    Mister Maka, Mar 21, 2018
    #2
  3. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest
    Avatar Xbox 360 for Xbox one x

    Major Nelson's blog has the best list of available back-compat games. There really isn't a list of upcoming/planned titles, I'm afraid.
     
    RandyAU93, Mar 21, 2018
    #3
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

    Star Wars Battlefront II (2005) Expansion Packs

    I had a look in marketplace for 360,since it's a back compat title, but I dont see any listing for dlc
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

    mejorar la retro compatibilidad de xbox clasico(1ra generacion)[improve the retro compatibility of classic xbox (1st generation)]

    Hello armando herrera94,

    Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking for more games to be added to the backward compatible list. At this time, work on backward compatible titles is pushed back for the release of the Xbox Series X. The current list of

    backward compatible games
    are the only titles available until the Xbox Series X release.

    I hope this helps.
  6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

    xbox360 to xboxone

    Unfortunately not, as with all 360 titles, they will not work with Xbox One unless they are listed on the Backward Compatible list.
  7. Final Boss XII Win User

    Quick question!

    Buying a 360 game on Xbox.com adds the game to your download queue on the 360, so the next time the console switches on it can begin downloading. The ''ready to install'' list on Xbox one runs from your purchase history. So as long as the game you are buying
    IS backwards compatible, It should work.

    For a full list of current backwards compatible titles, Hit this link.
    www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility


    Hope this Helps!
  8. zmaster2XXX Win User

    Xbox original games on Xbox gold

    some of them are, not all of them. there's a list of compatible xbox original titles for 360.
Thema:

Add Deadpool 360 Title to list of Back Compat

Loading...
  1. Add Deadpool 360 Title to list of Back Compat - Similar Threads - Add Deadpool 360

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. deadpool xbox 360 backwards compatibility