Add Classic PVZ Mode Tower Defense

Discus and support Add Classic PVZ Mode Tower Defense in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Can you please add a dlc game mode called Classic PVZ or something, which basically brings back the classic tower defense style gameplay that fans... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoG Shawzborne, Mar 17, 2014.

  1. Add Classic PVZ Mode Tower Defense


    Hi,

    Can you please add a dlc game mode called Classic PVZ or something, which basically brings back the classic tower defense style gameplay that fans know and love.

    Thank-you,

    Shawn

    :)
     
    RoG Shawzborne, Mar 17, 2014
    #1
  2. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    Deal of the week for "Xbone One"

    Defense Grid 2 is a great game I bought at full price. I loved the first one. If anyone wants to play a good classic tower defense game, 75% off isnt bad. About 20 levels in the story mode. and tons of replayability, with up to 10 different alternate challenge modes for each level. Multiplayer is does though. Local works however!
     
    isturbo1, Mar 17, 2014
    #2
  3. "Wave Defence Gametype"

    I hope more games implement it! I love tower defense/wave defense game-modes!
     
    PlatinumSpectre, Mar 17, 2014
    #3
  4. PlatinumSpectre Win User

    "Wave Defence Gametype"

    I hope more games implement it! I love tower defense/wave defense game-modes!
  5. BlackBoxRapture Win User

    Horde Overpass and Infected Weapon Camo Footage

    I really like the whole Tower Defense fort building aspect that they've added. It looks like it'll add some much needed flavor to Horde mode.
  6. Landsharkk Win User

    tower defense and dungeon crawler games

    Monday Night Combat is a 3rd person tower defense game with emphasis on sci-fi. Dungeon Defenders (3rd person tower defense game) is also great which has a fantasy theme.

    Defense Grid (just tower defense) is one of my favorites on the Xbox for a 'regular' tower defense game.

    Although I have a soft spot for mechwarrior type games, so Iron Brigade (formerly: Trenched) is really excellent.

    I guess I didn't really add much to this thread, lol.
  7. Deathnad Win User

    Stuck, PLEASE Help

    I can play classic modes however get stuck in the same manner in the campain mode at the boneyard map. Hope this gets found and fixed quickly. Back to PvZ in the interim.
  8. Gassy Jack Win User

    How do I prevent den takeovers?

    They come after me whenever I set one of their towers on fire. These tower defense mini games are horrible.
Thema:

Add Classic PVZ Mode Tower Defense

Loading...
  1. Add Classic PVZ Mode Tower Defense - Similar Threads - Add Classic PVZ

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Classic games to add to backwards compatible Xbox one list! Blur, Mortal Kombat, Need for...

    in XboX Insiders
    Classic games to add to backwards compatible Xbox one list! Blur, Mortal Kombat, Need for...: Hey everyone, really would like to get these Xbox 360 classic games added to backwards compatible list for Xbox one: Blur - racing multiplayer game by activision Mortal Kombat Need for speed most...
  9. Unable to access Killer Instinct Classic add-ons despite owning the Supreme Edition on new ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Killer Instinct Classic add-ons despite owning the Supreme Edition on new ...: Let me preface I have a gaming PC with Windows 10 installed and at the time I did not own an Xbox One yet. I recently picked up an Xbox One S, however since I have an existing Xbox Live /...
  10. Coqette classic- now please add a Buffalo classic

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coqette classic- now please add a Buffalo classic: they added the classic version of the Coqette, now im really hoping they will add a Classic buffalo, so we would have a corvette/ classic corvette, and a charger/classic charger. who here is pro...