Add cheap slim models.

Discus and support Add cheap slim models. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a suggestion and sorry if they already made it but here is why they don't make cheaper slim models and steam machine type?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FeaturedGem1457, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Add cheap slim models.

I have a suggestion and sorry if they already made it but here is why they don't make cheaper slim models and steam machine type?

:)

FeaturedGem1457, Dec 10, 2020
  2. davemcfly85 Win User

BilobedYew18

the new 360 known as the slim comes with either, 4 gig of internal memory or a 250 gig hard drive it will say on the box 4 or 250. if you get the 250 you get a hard drive, but if you get the 4 model you can ADD a hard drive to it either a 250 gig or a 320
    gig but only the version of the hard drive made for the current slim models, the older clip on drive on the older fat 360s are not compatible with the slim models.
  3. Photonimus Win User

Standard Xbox cable

I understand how it is an issue, but ALL slim model xbox's only come with the standard cables. You can get used componant cables cheap at most game stores, and when using hdmi, the consoles can be very finicky about the quality.
  4. Photonimus Win User

Xbox 360 slim slow in starting and connecting

Are you using a 4 GB slim model, or a 250 GB slim model?
  5. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Xbox 360 elite harddrive to Xbox 360 Slim.

If you have the 4GB model, you will need to buy the 250GB hard drive for the slim model in order to increase the storage capacity on the slim model.
  6. smileskybird Win User

Slim Beep of Death

Slim beep of death? I got my slim 250gb console brand new from my favourite retail store when I joined Mid 2010 and haven't had any faults with my console yet. I heard the older models are prone to the red ring of death the slim consoles not so much due
    to the improved design of the slim. Yeah it's better to buy from an authorized retailer and not buy some modded opened second-hand or hacked console from a cheap site to use as your primary console. The slim beeps when you touch the touch sensitive button
    to turn it on/off.
Thema:

Add cheap slim models.

1. Add cheap slim models. - Similar Threads - Add cheap slim

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  4. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  5. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  6. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  7. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  8. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  9. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  10. Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one: PlzzzzzZ add it it was such a good game 63cd62a9-dda4-4d79-a3e4-11701611b3b3