Add cheap slim models.

Discus and support Add cheap slim models. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a suggestion and sorry if they already made it but here is why they don't make cheaper slim models and steam machine type?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FeaturedGem1457, Dec 10, 2020.

  1. Add cheap slim models.


    I have a suggestion and sorry if they already made it but here is why they don't make cheaper slim models and steam machine type?

    :)
     
    FeaturedGem1457, Dec 10, 2020
    #1
  2. davemcfly85 Win User

    BilobedYew18

    the new 360 known as the slim comes with either, 4 gig of internal memory or a 250 gig hard drive it will say on the box 4 or 250. if you get the 250 you get a hard drive, but if you get the 4 model you can ADD a hard drive to it either a 250 gig or a 320
    gig but only the version of the hard drive made for the current slim models, the older clip on drive on the older fat 360s are not compatible with the slim models.
  3. Photonimus Win User

    Standard Xbox cable

    I understand how it is an issue, but ALL slim model xbox's only come with the standard cables. You can get used componant cables cheap at most game stores, and when using hdmi, the consoles can be very finicky about the quality.
  4. Photonimus Win User

    Xbox 360 slim slow in starting and connecting

    Are you using a 4 GB slim model, or a 250 GB slim model?
  5. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

    Xbox 360 elite harddrive to Xbox 360 Slim.

    If you have the 4GB model, you will need to buy the 250GB hard drive for the slim model in order to increase the storage capacity on the slim model.
  6. smileskybird Win User

    Slim Beep of Death

    Slim beep of death? I got my slim 250gb console brand new from my favourite retail store when I joined Mid 2010 and haven't had any faults with my console yet. I heard the older models are prone to the red ring of death the slim consoles not so much due
    to the improved design of the slim. Yeah it's better to buy from an authorized retailer and not buy some modded opened second-hand or hacked console from a cheap site to use as your primary console. The slim beeps when you touch the touch sensitive button
    to turn it on/off.
Thema:

Add cheap slim models.

Loading...
  1. Add cheap slim models. - Similar Threads - Add cheap slim

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...