Add Background Music to the Home Screen
Discus and support Add Background Music to the Home Screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Dear Xbox Team, I hope this message finds you well. I’m a huge fan of the Xbox platform and love the user experience it provides. One feature I’d love... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Purple-Bother8032, Feb 3, 2025.
Thema:
Add Background Music to the Home Screen
Loading...
-
Add Background Music to the Home Screen - Similar Threads - Add Background Music
-
How do I use the new free with adds
in XboX InsidersHow do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Add support for custom profile backgrounds on Xbox (not just Gamerpic)
in XboX InsidersAdd support for custom profile backgrounds on Xbox (not just Gamerpic): Right now, Xbox profiles only allow us to change the Gamerpic, but the background behind the profile is static and not customizable. It would be awesome to let players change their profile... -
Add background customization behind Gamerpic
in XboX InsidersAdd background customization behind Gamerpic: The area behind the Gamerpic on Xbox profiles is plain and not customizable. Suggestions: – Let users choose a background color or gradient – Add patterns, dynamic effects, or game-themed... -
Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music
in XboX InsidersPlease add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments] -
Add Option For Console Updates To Run In The Background And Add Notifications For When...
in XboX InsidersAdd Option For Console Updates To Run In The Background And Add Notifications For When...: I'm in Alpha Skip Ahead, sometimes I'll forget to check when there's a Console Update and be forced to update the Xbox Console while I'm playing a game, mostly online games and I know I'm not the... -
Dynamic background how do I add one
in XboX InsidersDynamic background how do I add one: So I got the series x dashboard update thing but how do I add a dynamic Background? submitted by /u/Thomas4396 [link] [comments] -
How do i add a background
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do i add a background: I have an image on my computer and i want to add it as a background on xbox one. can i do this with out a flash drive ? d23e528a-2674-4fea-9c6b-fd35555c8773