add back gtaV into the gamepass, please CUZ I ENJOY IT SO MUCH especially that im new to xbox
Discus and support add back gtaV into the gamepass, please CUZ I ENJOY IT SO MUCH especially that im new to xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; add back gtaV into the gamepass, please CUZ I ENJOY IT SO MUCH especially that im new to xbox submitted by /u/raitionalksifan [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/raitionalksifan, Aug 10, 2021.
Thema:
add back gtaV into the gamepass, please CUZ I ENJOY IT SO MUCH especially that im new to xbox
Loading...
-
add back gtaV into the gamepass, please CUZ I ENJOY IT SO MUCH especially that im new to xbox - Similar Threads - add gtaV gamepass
-
How do I use the new free with adds
in XboX InsidersHow do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.
in XboX InsidersA option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs
in XboX InsidersAdd Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft... -
Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox
in XboX InsidersPlease Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments] -
Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account
in XboX InsidersTrying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press... -
GTAV Achievement did not add to Gamerscore
in XBoX Games and AppsGTAV Achievement did not add to Gamerscore: On 2/21, I unlocked the "Red Mist" achievement for 20G in Grand Theft Auto V, but still after a week it has not added to the game total or my gamerscore. GTAV currently shows 30 achievements for...