Add another account

Discus and support Add another account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So someone has logged me out of my account on the xbox companion app and I can't sign them out. Every time I do sign them out and click sign in, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Christian Uso, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Christian Uso
    Christian Uso New Member

Add another account

So someone has logged me out of my account on the xbox companion app and I can't sign them out. Every time I do sign them out and click sign in, it automatically logs back into their account. It doesn't give me an option to add another account or even bring up the email address and password window. This is infuriating. Please help or fix your apps. For goodness sake.
    Cheers

Christian Uso, Aug 22, 2021
  2. NLH1 Win User

Game pass ultimate question

will add another month to your account
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

How to add another Xbox to my account ?

Hey there @FastFellow23! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

To add an Xbox profile to a console, press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to Profile & system. Select Add or switch, and then select add new and follow the instructions.

To remove a profile: From Profile & system, select Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select a profile, then select Remove.

I hope this helps you out! wish you a lovely day!

Kind regards.

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Buying add-on for Xbox affecting another account

Yea you should be able to turn off account share in settings.
  5. maskedgambit Win User

Yes content sharing is a feature provided the account doing the sharing is set as your home console (which happens if it was the first account on the console during setup.)

I dont know if it's a full fix, but you can remove the tag of 'home xbox' in the settings, this may stop the ability to share content.

See here for more. https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox
  6. Mythic Sandman Win User

Like buying a DLC or something? Then no because purchases are tied to the account that made them.
Thema:

Add another account

1. Add another account - Similar Threads - Add another account

2. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  3. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  4. How do I add IPv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I add IPv6?: I logged into my IP address from the internet router and it says to add a primary dns server and add a secondary, but no matter what if I pit in default, or googles dns, or any IP address combo...
  5. How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.: How to add Friends On minecraft With m u iPad d8b9613e-5d47-4cef-8959-5fb8d98e290f
  6. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  7. How to add a profile from another Xbox to include all games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to add a profile from another Xbox to include all games?: I’ve purchased an Xbox s for my son, he already has one at his dad’s. I want to install the same Fortnite account in the one I’ve purchased. I don’t think they can be done on seperate log ins. Can...
  8. I did a reset on my main M.2 drive, how do i add a game already installed on another drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a reset on my main M.2 drive, how do i add a game already installed on another drive...: *note* since then I moved the full game to that clean drive in Xbox folder (fresh Windows 11 install) I can load up and play the game if I open it directly from the folder location however Xbox...
  9. How can I add another player to grounded ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I add another player to grounded ?: I want to add a player to grounded it doesn’t let me 64da18ac-f575-4ab9-a89b-04f64af83124
  10. How do i add space from 1 drive to another.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i add space from 1 drive to another.: So I am trying to download a large game however my C drive doesn't have enough space however my D drive has a ton of space since there's only 1 item on there and I'm wondering how to transfer...