Add ace combat 6 to be compatible with the Xbox one

Discus and support Add ace combat 6 to be compatible with the Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please add ace combat games to be compatible with the Xbox one like ace combat 6 f54c3b5d-3bec-46ea-928b-18678d903763 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeeryUncles, Jan 4, 2018.

  1. LeeryUncles
    LeeryUncles Guest

    Add ace combat 6 to be compatible with the Xbox one


    Please add ace combat games to be compatible with the Xbox one like ace combat 6

    :)
     
    LeeryUncles, Jan 4, 2018
    #1
  2. LeeryUncles
    LeeryUncles Guest
    Got a question for a game

    Will Ace combat 6 fire of liberation be backwards compatible with the xbox one as soon as ace combat 7 comes out?
     
    LeeryUncles, Jan 4, 2018
    #2
  3. Error404BOT
    Error404BOT Guest
    Got a question for a game

    Yes, it will be. In fact, the Pre-Order Bundlerder Bundle includes Ace combat 6 as an addon when you purchase the bundle. So yes, it will be backwards compatible once it does release.
     
    Error404BOT, Jan 4, 2018
    #3
  4. Add ace combat 6 to be compatible with the Xbox one

    Its FearTheBear, Jan 4, 2018
    #4
  5. CA11AND Win User

    I'd love to see Ace Combat 6 come to backwards compatibility.

    PRE ORDER !!! ace combat 7 and you get ace combat 6 with back compatibility. !!!!! Hell yeah!
  6. Its FearTheBear Win User

    Add ace combat 6 to be compatible with the Xbox one

  7. Smwutches Win User

    Not receive Ace Combat 6 code.

    You should receive the code within 7-10 days of the offer ending. The offer ends on February 18 so it would be too soon to have received the code.

    Purchase ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN Launch Edition on Xbox One, available until 2/18/2019, and receive ACE COMBAT™ 6: Fires of Liberation™ on Xbox 360, or Xbox One via Backward Compatibility.
    The code for ACE COMBAT™ 6: Fires of Liberation™ will be delivered to your Xbox message center within 7-10 days after this offer expires.
    You can redeem the code on your Xbox One console. For Backward Compatibility information, see xbox.com/xbox-one/backward-compatibility.
  8. Raximus Prime Win User

    Ace combat 6

    You dont have a date for the launch of AC 6 though? When it will be downloadable? I only pre ordered to get the Ace Combat 6 backwards compatible download.
  9. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    Games releasing in 2019

    I can't believe I forgot one of my all time favourite franchises! Ace Combat 7 is second on my list of most anticipated games after Ori! I'm really glad it's coming to Xbox, and that Ace Combat 6 hits backwards compatibility as well. Go dance with the angels!
Thema:

Add ace combat 6 to be compatible with the Xbox one

Loading...
  1. Add ace combat 6 to be compatible with the Xbox one - Similar Threads - Add ace combat

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Ace Combat 6 add-ons have vanished

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 6 add-ons have vanished: All of the downloadable content have vanished. I've read a bunch of other dlc have gone missing as wel. Does anyone know what's going on? a6e8330c-3b9d-4baf-818a-86313ed8d5d5