Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account.

Discus and support Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I know this has been asked and asked again. I'm hoping this continues to get attention though. Currently I have my Gamertag tied to one Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CMStrawn, Sep 11, 2019.

  1. CMStrawn
    CMStrawn Guest

    Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account.


    I know this has been asked and asked again.

    I'm hoping this continues to get attention though.

    Currently I have my Gamertag tied to one Microsoft Account (MSA) and not the one I use. I would like to subscribe to Xbox Live but will not have multiple subscriptions going to Microsoft on different accounts. I was subscribed to Office 365 on my main MSA.
    At this point I will not subscribe to anything Microsoft until they can correct this.

    :)
     
    CMStrawn, Sep 11, 2019
    #1
  2. Zero420override Win User

    Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account.

    I think that this would be an alright idea,but I'm sure it would come with a price tag
  3. Dageto Kraft Win User

    Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account.

    you can change your email that would be like moving it I think
  4. AdamKronus Win User

    Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account.

    Here's something that I find very difficult to happen ...
  5. AridLizard Win User

    Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account.

    the only way you could keep all transactions on one MSA would be to set up an Xbox account on your main MSA and get your Live subscription and game purchases on that then make your Xbox the Home console so you can then play on your existing Gamertag.

    once the console is set as Home for your main MSA you can lock down the account on the Xbox so it always requires a password or passkey to sign in with that account.

    some purchases can only be used by the account that owns them and can't be shared with My Home Xbox (pre-order content or in game currency) but you can purchase those on your main MSA as gifts for your Gamertag.

    while this isn't exactly the answer you want, I hope it helps

    how to set your
    Home Xbox
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

    Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account.

    I think you can, if you change both Gamertags at the same time.
Thema:

Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account.

Loading...
  1. Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account. - Similar Threads - Add ability move

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. You should add the ability to join servers on console

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    You should add the ability to join servers on console: Pls add it I'm begging you 26abad4d-821b-4809-9daf-a2a8935019ce
  8. Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play: I love playing competitive games with people who are on a level playing field, but you throw PC gamers into the mix and I feel they have an extremely unfair advantage when pitted against xbox and...
  9. Can we please add the ability to set a screen time limit on the organizer account?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please add the ability to set a screen time limit on the organizer account?: Without the ability to set an organizer account time limit, there are workarounds to screen time and I’m sure there are some adults who could benefit from this as well, just like we do with apple...
  10. Ability to see child's spending or to add money just returns error message!

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Ability to see child's spending or to add money just returns error message!: I use the the family security for quite a long time and found it very useful to monitor my 10 year olds usage. Just recently, whether i use the app or through a browser, it wont let me view my...